Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
do anyone know the new code for the unlock?
I wish I knew..... Unfortunately I got the unlocker from a website that shall not be named for pretty obvious reasons. And unfortunately they haven’t updated it just yet..... :( Edit: The website I found it on updated and the code is 5886605 Make sure to type update donators password before you do it though! Unfortunately though it’s just the normal bab file and not the alpha bab file but as far as I can tell other than being able to be in patreon only polls and getting early access to her erotic diaper fiction (which you can’t do unless you’re a actual patreon supporter anyway) all it does as far as I can tell is make it so you can become a futanari by placing defiance tokens in a crafting bowl while at low delicateness and while you’re a female but if you’re into that sort of thing you might as well just start as a futanari instead!

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
It's a unidentified item and if you click on the question mark it will say this item is unidentified, and so it might be blessed or cursed or magical in some way. Hope that answers your question! :)
Thank. There is a problem. To drink a bottle, you need to remove the pacifier. And to remove the pacifier, you need to remove the tiara:(:cry:o_O

Reactions: Pooploser64

AwhoreWhoDraws

Jul 23, 2020
i quite enjoyed playing this, i do wish there were more things to remove cursed items tho. a cursed item got in the way of one of the events in the hotel area for me =/

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thank. There is a problem. To drink a bottle, you need to remove the pacifier. And to remove the pacifier, you need to remove the tiara:(:cry:o_O
You could enter the donators password I shared in one of my previous posts and use the debug commands to uncurse your stuff that way. Though I think if you’re thirsty enough your pacifier will let you drink the baby bottle don’t quote me on that though as it’s been a long time since I got a cursed pacifier it’s just something I remember happening.

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
You could enter the donators password I shared in one of my previous posts and use the debug commands to uncurse your stuff that way. Though I think if you’re thirsty enough your pacifier will let you drink the baby bottle don’t quote me on that though as it’s been a long time since I got a cursed pacifier it’s just something I remember happening.
The fact is that this is a princess's dummy and cannot be removed without removing the tiara.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The fact is that this is a princess's dummy and cannot be removed without removing the tiara.
Yeah but I’m sure it’s not cheat proof nothing is cheat proof after all! That being said I never actually died of thirst so I’m not sure what happens or even if you can die of thirst in that game! You certainly cannot die from enemies that’s for damn sure!

Last edited:

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
if you used the debug code you could type "disintegrate tiara" to destroy the tiara, remove the pacifier, drink, replace pacifier(if you want) then then type "purloin tiara" to get the tiara back

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I have literally no idea how I got this but here's the unlock I suppose I would just tell you the code or maybe even just use the attach files but due to the weird way it's set up it's doesn't have a code heck I don't even know whether it's the alpha bab version or just the bab tester version plus it's to big to attach to files because for reasons completely unknown to me this website has a very strict file limit I would just ask you to PM me but apparently asking people to give a PM is against the fourm rules to but that was said by Bashole the guy with the worst reputation I've seen out of a moderator so who even knows if it's true or something he just made up plus I'm still not 100% convinced that he's not bribing the owner of the website so he can keep being a moderator on this website I mean why would he still be one with a reputation like his?
Anyway here’s the I'm guessing you have a few minutes at most before it gets taken down so I hope you have the MEGA Desktop App as you're gonna need it that's for damn sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: EvoBabydoll

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Here's a better version of the unlocker as I know for a fact that's it's the alpha bab version because it's not in such a weird format I could use the attach files that I figured out how to use recently also side note I found it on a website that I will not link to for obvious reasons. Also in case anybody’s wondering why it’s the August alpha bab unlocker and not the September alpha bab unlocker it’s because it got delayed too September.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote