Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
What's the difference between this and trap quest? Do they have the same engine and everything else is different, or is it this basically a mod of trap quest?

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
To unlock advanced diaper options start a game with your preferred settings, quit, change the entry 52 in the character.glkdata file to 0-7 (7 if you want the kinkiest option) then use quick start and start a new game which will have your preferred settings plus this new option.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
What's the difference between this and trap quest? Do they have the same engine and everything else is different, or is it this basically a mod of trap quest?
Oh diaper quest is a lot better than trap quest imo trap quest puts too many eggs in one basket by having 5 different art styles and on top of that they have fan made art styles as well but diaper quest just has the one and as such it more accurately displays the clothing and other things like that.

Reactions: Useraro

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
So, does anyone have the Alpha Bab unlocker for March?
I also want that that being said though does anyone know if there’s any significant differences between the two versions? Because as far as I can tell the only difference is the Alpha Bab version and the Bab tester version is the Alpha Bab version can also be used on Trap Quest.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
I also want that that being said though does anyone know if there’s any significant differences between the two versions? Because as far as I can tell the only difference is the Alpha Bab version and the Bab tester version is the Alpha Bab version can also be used on Trap Quest.
Also there's usually content locked behind Alpha Bab version

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
To unlock advanced diaper options start a game with your preferred settings, quit, change the entry 52 in the character.glkdata file to 0-7 (7 if you want the kinkiest option) then use quick start and start a new game which will have your preferred settings plus this new option.
What the heck are the "advanced diaper options"?

NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019
I found this link, but I can't get it to work properly. Maybe someone else has more luck?

Reactions: Pooploser64
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote