Others - Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zakota

Well, ok.. so no one is reviewing this, I'll be the Martyr that does... If you've played trap quest, it's that with a remodel and some changed features to cater to diaper stuff more than traps. If you have not, then.. it's a game where you go through a generated dungeon and get items like new clothes with stats, some slutty and some 'proper' - depending on if you want to just be humiliated for content or actually try to do well.. with some gray area where you can play with a bit of risk factor of being baby-fied sooner via slutty clothes for a better boost or downgrade in usually one stat that are harder to remove later unless you do a quest or use a method to get it removed, if you get caught off guard or are looking like a baby you can fight or submit and get put in a diaper like a bad, bad girl-boy until you get to your limit of humiliation and game over, there is a good chunk of dialogue during encounters and varied people to meet too. Also there is a bladder/anal bladder system, along with lots of other interesting systems in place making it quite surprising and unique.

Yeah, it's a game about becoming a slutty lady-boy-baby in a diaper that plays like a grid-style dungeon crawler and has some fun events, puzzles and interesting things scattered around and a fair bit things to do as you progress, it's weird and makes you question your life choices, but that's ok. No ones looking. It got my dicks attention despite not being into the fetish, the writing for it is good for what it is, most of the sexual content is done via words or a picture on the side of the screen, either I'm just desperate or it's actually a pretty good game in terms of sexual content too, your call. - I feel like they could have a bit more in the way of expansive events/'scenes' but ay, it's long enough with a decent amount of content to enjoy it properly and remember enough to stick with you for years to come, for better or for worse.

Try it! It's not like your life was going anywhere before this anyway, so what is there to lose!