Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
Is Aika going to update DQ ever? Usually when a new TQ version drops we get a new DQ version. It's been a while. I think only patreon supporters have an unstable build too. The game has been neglected and lots of stuff like hair and appearance changes still aren't implemented correctly. Also annoyingly after a change your diaper cover is just taken away. I guess TQ will just always be the more important game to them...

OKAY right after I posted this I checked their twitter and they said a new version is coming by Thursday 6/23/22 at latest, so I'm just gonna expect it by Monday.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
btw, why is this abandoned, didnt they update last month?
Because people are whiny and think things are abandoned even when literally having due dates for updates. Though admittedly Aika is completely horrible about sticking to deadlines.

Nov 7, 2020
To be fair, it's not felt like DQ has gotten much content unique to it.
Feels like it just gets watered down TQ content as it's updates with not much else going on.
In that sense, I'd personally consider the game abandoned.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I was bored and decided to try this game. What in the world is up with having to learn Win Git? Seriously? Why make a game that going to cause you to have to take away from leisure time by learning something you will have absolutely no use in needing for anything else unless it is for the intended purpose? Mind you, I am 47 and am being treated for physical brain damage, so I might be a little not the right person to deal with such minutia. The attacks on the game made me wonder why it was being attacked, but not worth the hours it would take me to even get a grasp in how to open it.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
I was bored and decided to try this game. What in the world is up with having to learn Win Git? Seriously? Why make a game that going to cause you to have to take away from leisure time by learning something you will have absolutely no use in needing for anything else unless it is for the intended purpose? Mind you, I am 47 and am being treated for physical brain damage, so I might be a little not the right person to deal with such minutia. The attacks on the game made me wonder why it was being attacked, but not worth the hours it would take me to even get a grasp in how to open it.
Fucking what? Install Git launcher and stop bitching. No shit you have brain damage, the app to open the game is on the website, you unzip the Git program, launch Git, select the game file, and press open! It literally takes less computer knowledge than it took you to make your email and account on this website!

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Fucking what? Install Git launcher and stop bitching. No shit you have brain damage, the app to open the game is on the website, you unzip the Git program, launch Git, select the game file, and press open! It literally takes less computer knowledge than it took you to make your email and account on this website!
Well hell, don't you think I tried that? I got what looked like either powershell or dos, not what you are describing. Could it be I did follow directions and it didn't work, you mental retard. I have an actual medical condition, what is your issue?

May 10, 2020
Well hell, don't you think I tried that? I got what looked like either powershell or dos, not what you are describing. Could it be I did follow directions and it didn't work, you mental retard. I have an actual medical condition, what is your issue?
If you expected to see ABDL Sissy game with beautiful graphics, then you are wrong. It's practically a text quest.

Nov 7, 2020
I switched from Win Git to Gargoyle, it just seemed easier to me personally.
With either interpreter though, it should be as easy as installing it and then opening the game with it.

May 10, 2020
Fuck! Previously, I downloaded the folder with the game to my PC on Windows 7 in a zip and unpacked it to play. Now I have to download a file in an incomprehensible format and puzzle over which program to download to open the file. You walk the link throw what program file you launched.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote