Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Well hell, don't you think I tried that? I got what looked like either powershell or dos, not what you are describing. Could it be I did follow directions and it didn't work, you mental retard. I have an actual medical condition, what is your issue?
Hey "neurodivergent", I have autism, and if you're getting anything that pops up a window that doesn't look like this Kek.JPG
You're fucking something up or using a program completely different from what's on the website. Are you on Macintosh? Because that might be the issue, you evolutionary dead end. Seek a version of Git other than WinGit, which is what is available on Aika's website.

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
It is now December and Aika still hasn't delivered the halloween update for DQ. And the last 5 posts on the ShameGames twitter are promising that its just around the corner...

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
It is now December and Aika still hasn't delivered the halloween update for DQ. And the last 5 posts on the ShameGames twitter are promising that its just around the corner...
Fucking really, yeah. I'm pissed. I've been waiting for three fucking months for a decent update, and I'm on their patreon! If you delay the update, at least pause taking payments!

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
" Trap Quest is now live; Diaper Quest is a few days behind. But it'll be up soon! " -- that was on December 9th. I feel like we're just not gonna get this update just like the Halloween update didn't happen. If you are on Aika's patreon, I would cancel the subscription and send Aika a message about how its a sunken investment since they don't want to update their game. Feel free to resubscribe when they actually do make a substantial update.

Reactions: Vokelo

Buck691

Jan 31, 2019
I was like okay no update for Halloween and nothing so far crickets i know that diaper quest only accounts for 5k a month but come on many games dont ever get that much a month... also anyone wanna share the debug

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
Awaiting a diaper quest release within the week I hope. Aika said there were some nice new changes. Curious but not expecting too much. I feel like the school area is way too tedious for me to ever want to go into it. It takes forever to do a single extra credit scenario that I just never bother with it. I'm more interested in fun curses like losing the poker game to an ace of diamonds does.

Reactions: DenverWulf

st1402

Jun 30, 2018
Is there a new setting that makes it so only the nurse and the strict matron will change messy diapers now? if so, how do I turn it off? this is such a weird design choice that it makes the game really annoying and borderline unplayable unless you have wipes with you.

Last edited:

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
Is there a new setting that makes it so only the nurse and the strict matron will change messy diapers now? if so, how do I turn it off? this is such a weird design choice that it makes the game really annoying and borderline unplayable unless you have wipes with you.
Oh yeah I've noticed they change a lot less often now. It still does happen just not very likely. I use the "dirtycheater" command most of the time and use "refresh" on diapers if I can't get a change really.

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
Here we are. Shame games says "any day now" as of 5/12/23, and its the 16th. And that's TQ, which means we'll get DQ like 2 weeks later? So I'm guessing by June we'll have a new version...maybe.

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
Okay maybe my expectations for when an update would come were too high. TQ still hasn't got an update and ShameGames Twitter was last updated on the 20th. Maybe late next month? Hard to say.

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
This game looks like it was made in the year 1999 lol. I always experience quite long load times between the rooms, IMO it should be instant, what is there to load? Lol. But it's still the best place to go to experience some quality DL content...

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
This game looks like it was made in the year 1999 lol. I always experience quite long load times between the rooms, IMO it should be instant, what is there to load? Lol. But it's still the best place to go to experience some quality DL content...
That's what happens when you use a 1999 Engine to run a 2010 game. The Engine is too old and wasn't designed to run a game this big that is why there is load time. The bigger the game gets the bigger the waiting times are going to get.

AverageDuck

Aug 16, 2020
That's what happens when you use a 1999 Engine to run a 2010 game. The Engine is too old and wasn't designed to run a game this big that is why there is load time. The bigger the game gets the bigger the waiting times are going to get.
What would be a good engine to make a game like this in these days? I've had ideas to make something in my free time with some things I like.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote