3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Well, I was going to wait for another update before trying it out, but decided to just go ahead and give it a go... and almost everything has about a 80% chance of locking the program up and forcing me to shut it down. Changing settings, moving the window, SAVING. After a few dozen attempts of lowering settings to see if that'd help, it seems to have made zero difference.

I've run plenty of Unity games that should be larger resource hogs than a VN, so I've not the foggiest clue what the deal here is.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
More a.i "art" that refuses to label itself as such and wants patreon money...

These lifeless cashgrabs are just gonna keep coming unless an AI tag gets added. (I understand the context for why it's not happening rn but ugh)
Still, i never guessed the A.I art is getting so good. I even thought it was draw by Japanese artists >_<. Normally i could think it is a progress a good thing, so people could have more time on better storyline. But think of lazy guys will make countless pictures like this and calling themselfs as artists, i start to cring as well LOL

Hunter_Biden333

Jul 11, 2021
H game writer uses Koikatsu
>I sleep
H game writer uses stable diffusion
>real shit

I enjoyed the well researched historical transmutation with monstergirl biology. The cute captain is a nice touch too. I found it interesting how the planktongirl notes are only shown with certain dialog choices, I almost missed those if not for my completionist tendencies.

Bug reporting: It uses "player" instead of the name around the time the quarentine guy is talking. Also the engine seems off, at times it wouldn't let me right click to go save and instead I had to use the buttons on the bottem, also the skip button is inconsistent where it still requires repeated clicking but works at other times.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Still, i never guessed the A.I art is getting so good. I even thought it was draw by Japanese artists >_<. Normally i could think it is a progress a good thing, so people could have more time on better storyline. But think of lazy guys will make countless pictures like this and calling themselfs as artists, i start to cring as well LOL
Yeah. Although this would probably do better with a medium tag on all the art, since the regular AI art style is pretty recognizable once you know what to look for.

That's another reason why the content feels so thin on the ground, I think. The AI is handling the most difficult part of the VN development process, so the relative lack of scenes even compared to other 0.1 versions bites hard.

And yes I grasp that it's a demo. I've accounted for it being a demo, it's still thin.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. Although this would probably do better with a medium tag on all the art, since the regular AI art style is pretty recognizable once you know what to look for.

That's another reason why the content feels so thin on the ground, I think. The AI is handling the most difficult part of the VN development process, so the relative lack of scenes even compared to other 0.1 versions bites hard.

And yes I grasp that it's a demo. I've accounted for it being a demo, it's still thin.
Once I release Chapter 2 to the patrons, I should release the full Chapter 1 for free.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
People in history fucked their cousins all the time. It's only pretty recently that we've started considering more distant relations than aunts or uncles to be incest.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
When I released version 0.3, version 0.2 was free to the public. Most here knew the demo, version 0.2 is the complete chapter 1. Please don't make a meme of a monkey activating neurons, it is intentional, bird girl (Brown Booby) has no eyebrows, Eyebrows are a mammal thing. :mad:
V0.2:
V0.3:

Unity_J35HWkgHYL.png

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
The real disaster here is turning our main boy Charles into an animu MC loser full of cringe.

Apart from that? Game is actually decent. A lot better than the generic weeb hentai wannabe cringe fest.

It doesn't matter really, if it's AI art. If the titties are big and it looks good enough? I'll take it.

Hell, there are loads of actual "artist" hentai in here with art that looks like a monkey's anus with bait tags and a blueballing story and nobody complains.

I'll take decent writing and AI art any time of the day.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
Just writing here to remind myself to keep track of this game because it looks really promising. Keep with the good work dev, you are developing a potential big seller here. I'll come back in a version or two to check how's going.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
People in history fucked their cousins all the time. It's only pretty recently that we've started considering more distant relations than aunts or uncles to be incest.
Isnt it fine in Japan to hook up with your cousin. I"ve seen it referenced many times in manga.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Isnt it fine in Japan to hook up with your cousin. I"ve seen it referenced many times in manga.
Charles Darwin and Emma Wedgwood were second cousins, as Emma was granddaughter of Josiah Wedgwood, who created the famous "Abolition Medal" which served as a symbol of the abolition of slavery campaign. it is good to remember this medal

So are tits, but she still has those.
Sorry for the mistake, all non mammal tits will be removed in the next version :WeSmart:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
It was more of a thing with royalty and aristocracy. Which is why the Spanish Hapsburgs died out and half the Austrian ones were insane. And they all had that jaw.

There used to be a separate page about Hapsburg incest on Wikipedia but it got deleted and a lot of the stuff isnt on the Hapsburg pages. But TLDR, the family tree was halfway between a straight line & a thicket. There hadn't been anyone not descended from a Hapsburg on at least 2 lines married into the family for 4 generations by the time of Charles II The Imbecile, last Hapsburg king of Spain.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
When I released version 0.3, version 0.2 was free to the public. Most here knew the demo, version 0.2 is the complete chapter 1. Please don't make a meme of a monkey activating neurons, it is intentional, bird girl (Brown Booby) has no eyebrows, Eyebrows are a mammal thing. :mad:
V0.2:
V0.3:

View attachment 2349812
Most normal people in F95:
Today I'm going to fuck a bird​

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes