BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1673038438895.png

Overview:
In 1831, a young amateur scientist, Charles Darwin, embarked on a 2-year epic journey,
but the journey lasted 5 years and culminated in the discovery of something that would shake the world.
In this parallel universe there are Monster Girls,
which led Darwin to elaborate a theory a little different from the one you know.
The story has no commitment to reality, but is partially faithful. Any resemblance to reality is accidental and disastrous.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-10
Release Date: 2023-01-29
Developer: MultisekaiStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 - Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_40_59.png DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_39_16.png DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_40_31.png DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_38_39.png DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_40_44.png DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_38_22.png DarwinsVoyage 06_01_2023 20_38_07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Acurs

Sep 8, 2020
If this is what I was learning in high school science class I might've paid more attention.

We just just picked up seeds with nail clippers and pliers saying it was like the finch beaks, learned nothing about the monster girls Darwin fucked.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Do you think school taught you everything you needed to know about the evolution of species?
Well, get ready to discover the truth with this game!
e80426d54fdc504c7dfb5cfe99c59fa0mk.jpg
**relevant cuz banner, lol
THX for the share...

EDIT:
Realistically, at some point, they should add an "AI Graphics" tag, just for clarity's sake.

Last edited:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
..is that ai art....or is the art style just all over the place?
...thx for the share tho....
It's AI art. You can see it in the details. There are no upper lips, the forms are all over the place, same with the shadows, the fingers often end up fusioned or missing/adding one or two of them, the vagina/penis look incredible raw and awkard and, if there is penetration, it looks more like some kind of vore fusion thing, any extra appendages look random in their placements, etc.

Just in the first image (the one with the lizard girl) you can see the tits going crazy, I don't know if she has just half an upper lip or the top half of her teeth are missing, the tail is coming out of her right buttcheek, the eyes look half completed, the vagina looks like a plump artificial add-on and there is no anus.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The game has a biological commitment to reality. Cloaca is an organ found in some animals that is used as a combined digestive, reproductive, and urinary system. It is a common feature in birds and reptiles, and is also found in some species of fish and amphibians.
I could give you that. But then again the girl is literally a human with a tail. In the furry scale she would go no further than a 1. Maybe a 1.5 if we're being generous. So I don't really see why she is "biologically commited to reality".

Furry_scale.jpg

I find it more believable that the AI program was just lacking and didn't make an anus that looked okay-ish and you just rolled with the best picture that you had. Also from what I understand the cloaca in lizards is closed. It looks nothing like that human vagina that the girl has xD. Not that making an actual lizard vagina would be better but maybe some small scales to cover it that then change to the actual pussy in the next pic? I don't know

If she was half bird on the other hand I could buy it though.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes