3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I could give you that. But then again the girl is literally a human with a tail. In the furry scale she would go no further than a 1. Maybe a 1.5 if we're being generous. So I don't really see why she is "biologically commited to reality".

View attachment 2291101

I find it more believable that the AI program was just lacking and didn't make an anus that looked okay-ish and you just rolled with the best picture that you had. Also from what I understand the cloaca in lizards is closed. It looks nothing like that human vagina that the girl has xD. Not that making an actual lizard vagina would be better but maybe some small scales to cover it that then change to the actual pussy in the next pic? I don't know

If she was half bird on the other hand I could buy it though.
It was totally intentional, it's even part of the story.

• Wow
Reactions: Hollowedzs

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Then props to you for thinking ahead I guess. That's already better than what most AI developers do.
Thank you, I worked hard to make sure this VN was different from other AI-based ones, with more than just static images. The characters blink, have emotions, animations, move around, zoom in and out, and so on. I also tried to make the story stand out.

frozena7

Apr 22, 2021
You've done great with the special effects and general polish of the game. The AI art isn't bad, but has some oddities (like the character portrait of Roy being busty, but being much flatter in the masturbation scene). If you can keep the quality high and the inconsistencies low, this could be very promising!

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Thank you, I worked hard to make sure this VN was different from other AI-based ones, with more than just static images. The characters blink, have emotions, animations, move around, zoom in and out, and so on. I also tried to make the story stand out.
Just to satisfy my curiosity what AI/program did you use to help create the images?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
..is that ai art....or is the art style just all over the place?
...thx for the share tho....
one key element in shitty ai art is you just need to check on how fuck up the hand fingers are

Untitled.jpg
yeh i can't believe this shit is real either, hope there be a side story on the accident that cause her hand to become disfigure like that

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Guvell and Lerd0
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes