• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Illudere

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks guys, i will try the well quest after i manage to prison break. Rycek, for the record do you remember your fall stat during your cancary in cage run ?

Rycek

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, i had the same probleme that Lilina always said "not interested". And after the well quest it works.

Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason this game is not letting me use my saves. let me explain.
When i start up the game with saves in my save folder i get a startup with a black screen. So i loaded up a fresh version with no saves and it works just as intended. I made a save within that fresh version and restarted the game and it had no issues. Though when i ported my saves over it had the same issue. Would somebody please explain to me what i need to do here to be able to use my saves? would it have to do somthing with the aspects of the globalrpg.save file?

Illudere

Sep 13, 2018
Unfortunately the well quest did not change anything, Lilina is still not interested. So i am still looking for those elusive "Cancary in a cage" triggers.

Anyway i played a bit with prison events and here are some funny facts (might have been posted already in this thread) :

After being "promoted" Prison Meat toilet, if you escape and and get somehow send back later in prison, you will still be Prison Meat toilet.
If you then escape a second time, when landing on the beach there will be 2 soldiers waiting for you.
If you do not resist, you get sent back in jail and an angry warden will double your term.
If you resist, you have to fight the 2 guards and you become "Wanted", meaning every guards everywhere will arrest you on sight.
If you are arrested in such a way, you get sent back to prison where your term will be doubled.
Wanted or not, if you escape a third time, you get the option to avoid the beach and instead arrive in the blue slimes forest and so avoid early arrest... but if you are wanted the game becomes painfull as avoiding guards can be tricky.
I suspect the only way to remove the "Wanted" status is to fully serve your time (not tested).

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
Is there some reason i cannot interact with the green haired lady on second floor of the magic school? This is after both dark magic events and after ross event too.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Is there some reason i cannot interact with the green haired lady on second floor of the magic school? This is after both dark magic events and after ross event too.
There's no more thing to do with her at this point

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
the actual version of the game include all the costumes or i have to patch them from the link in the first page??

Tsukamoto Misako

Formerly 'Marie Mamiya'
Aug 14, 2017
The game has been completed, but dev said it will add a few more things in the future but it will not affect the main plot,now he wants to focus resources on CA2
I understand that. My question was incorrect. I meant when all these bonuses and resoursec will be be added?

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
I understand that. My question was incorrect. I meant when all these bonuses and resoursec will be be added?
i think it will come in near future( have some new CG in his pixiv) but now he wants to focus resources on CA2 , i will wait for the CA2 completed It is really promising :V In CA2, liliana's power is transformation, so there are many strange and beautiful costumes... cant want

Tsukamoto Misako

Formerly 'Marie Mamiya'
Aug 14, 2017
i think it will come in near future( have some new CG in his pixiv) but now he wants to focus resources on CA2 , i will wait for the CA2 completed It is really promising :V In CA2, liliana's power is transformation, so there are many strange and beautiful costumes... cant want
Thank you for so informative answer! :3

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
This game is still confusing AF to me about the mentality of patreon and greenlight devs. Not only because of the paywall shit. But I'm still confused as hell why they always start working on a like second and third game at the same time. Lol. for fucks sake finish Cursed Armor 1 before you start working on Cursed Armor 2. Though I guess it's way to late for that.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Well I'll be dammed, it seems that, the CGs patch on the English DLsite is no longer available anymore.....

Maxman101

Sep 19, 2018
I downloaded the "all patreon outfits" download and yet a heck ton of the outfits and options till aren't working. Anyone have an updated version?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes