• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 2, 2018
About the scat tag, how abundant is it? And to what degree? I can bear a little bit of scat and urine is completely fine, but if it gets to the degree of shit eating/touching, then that's an instant boner killer.

Feb 2, 2018
Does anybody have the link to the newest Patreon version of this game? The one linked on the main post seems outdated, and the one that I found while looking through the past 10 or so pages of this thread had a broken link.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Does anybody have the link to the newest Patreon version of this game? The one linked on the main post seems outdated, and the one that I found while looking through the past 10 or so pages of this thread had a broken link.
They're no longer working on this game in order to focus on Cursed Armor 2 sigh. :mad: I believe this is the final version. What I did was take the 2.01 and copy pasted it over the version (overwrite all files). Which should fix the missing textures. And I think that's about the closet your going to get to a full game atm.

I've said it before but devs like this kind of irk me because they're working on like 3 games at once so it takes them friggin forever (if ever) to get anything finished.

Night27

May 8, 2017
so I got the RPGMakerMVSaveEditor and was wondering what need to be changed to add titles and make the PC a futa?

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Lol, even with edited time of prison - you can't escape, because you are in constant heat and everytime you are to leave - you will be fucking with another guard

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
please give me a 100% save save
no, i should play youself
Lol, even with edited time of prison - you can't escape, because you are in constant heat and everytime you are to leave - you will be fucking with another guard
You should finish the guild event, after you have completed the mask, use it to disguise when you are guilty. Or you just need to move by port moving from village island to anvil city

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes