3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Story wise, there was alot to go on with dead space, but gameplay wise? They reused the same assets from old games, changing absolutely nothing and adding micro transactions. It had to die.
EA did the same with Battlefront 2. Fuck EA.

skyrimfloo

Oct 8, 2017
Love this game. It has made me lost entire days. The only two things I prefer Violated Heroine over this one are preg stuff and pacing (but I guess you can cheat the last one to make it more bearable for replays).

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to fix the random crash? it happens randomly, like opening or closing menus, battle transition, can stay 2 hours no problem, then can happen after 5 minutes

Sparta9815

Dec 21, 2018
So I'm trying to do the true ending and I'm having a hard time saving the princess. I got the quest to talk to Gloria at the arena, but she just keeps asking if I want to join the arena. I got stuck in Terros once on accident before and escaped on the ship, if that matters.

Lascat

Jul 23, 2018
Modded patreon game with slightly better steam translation:

Changelog 2.01 -> 2.04
-Added steam only armor/3 different pixel arts
-Added CN/JP language option
-Slightly better translation
-Removed Steam font (lolita) for Patreon font (Simsun_YaHei)
-Enabled console (F8)
-Removed image encryption (key: a275d28e73b118f7a32794c3babd1e12)

Bugs steam version introduced
-Wolfzq changed names from hardcoded to links and introduced a bug where the name might not coincide with the character speaking
-In some event sprite transition might be broken

Link

Size: 671 MB
Compressed: 441 MB
Cheat Menu Plugin already included
I'm unable to open the link... are anyone have this prob? already tried using vpn, same result...

Reactions: svoapti

Sparta9815

Dec 21, 2018
I'm unable to open the link... are anyone have this prob? already tried using vpn, same result...
Link's down for me too, I can only assume the site's dead.

A quick google search of "doko.moe" links me to and malware checking sites, so not sure what's going on.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
doko.moe changed domains to uchi.moe but more imporantly only has a max file size of 60mb now so that link is gonna be dead

Final_Heaven

Nov 7, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how to beat Beryl at the end of the hypnosis line? Maybe I’m just missing something but the fight seems ridiculously hard to do.

Sparta9815

Dec 21, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how to beat Beryl at the end of the hypnosis line? Maybe I’m just missing something but the fight seems ridiculously hard to do.
I'm pretty sure the fight's impossible unless you're around level 28. Otherwise, you just can't outdamage her heals. Do note that she only heals below 1.5k health, so what I did was just get close to that and then turtle until Seaclya gives back the cursed armor. Then I did the fire curse that hits twice and that did around 2k damage.

Final_Heaven

Nov 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure the fight's impossible unless you're around level 28. Otherwise, you just can't outdamage her heals. Do note that she only heals below 1.5k health, so what I did was just get close to that and then turtle until Seaclya gives back the cursed armor. Then I did the fire curse that hits twice and that did around 2k damage.
Ah, I see. Yeah, I wasn’t a very high level when I fought her. Thanks for the info, guess I’ll beat her on my next playthrough

Rycek

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know what the sacred object bless of the wolf god, or the other sacred objects causes?

Illudere

Sep 13, 2018
Hello guys, i have some trouble to start the Cancary in cage line, i can not get Lilina to talk to the guy in pub (She is always "not interested"). If i am to trust the wiki i should just need to have joined the guild and talk to him while having less than 4000 fall, but if it is not wrong it is at the very least not complete, you can test it in 60 seconds in a new game. I have tried several times on several runs, i was never able to get Lilina accept the drink offer.

Does someone know the exact conditions required to start this line ?

Sparta9815

Dec 21, 2018
Hello guys, i have some trouble to start the Cancary in cage line, i can not get Lilina to talk to the guy in pub (She is always "not interested"). If i am to trust the wiki i should just need to have joined the guild and talk to him while having less than 4000 fall, but if it is not wrong it is at the very least not complete, you can test it in 60 seconds in a new game. I have tried several times on several runs, i was never able to get Lilina accept the drink offer.

Unfortunately I can't help you, and I doubt anyone will be able to. The problem with this game is that there's too many hidden variables and even if you follow the wiki it doesn't always work. For example, the section that talks about the magic academy may or may not work. I had one run where that table worked well, but the next run nothing lined up. Right now I'm stuck in the slave line because I can't talk to Gloria for the quest. I've tried looking into the source code to see what's going on, but all of the comments are gibberish and I can't make heads or tails of what's going on.

Rycek

Jul 30, 2018

Try to make the abandoned well quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then go back to the man in the pub. I can not promise you anything, but it worked at my "Cancary in cage" run.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes