3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
The file was said to have a virus or malware. It that accurate?
is the link for the game file we were given.
Also doesn't change the fact I could not open it anyway.

Zero25

May 27, 2017
I downloaded this just fine.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You'll need unzip it with , or an if you are on mac.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
I have a question

Why the standing picture is so small? And can I change its size?

It has no sense. If the carácter appearance changes, it should have bigger standing pictures

Thanks

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
@Gonzo
Screenshot pls? My personal Charles Xavier on sheduled holiday.
Man, I didn't even played it

But you see this… is small (bad)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is big (good)

There is a big difference. Think about other games like Fallen Makina, President Yukino, Treasure Hunter Claire... everyone with big images, not just a tiny picture

Can I changed the size in the game?

Zero25

May 27, 2017
I can't complete the Abaddon quest line. I did talk to Aisha (Elsa) and she did give me info, but the quest for information never completed. When I try to do the parasite, I never get the other parasite king to tell me what is happening. Is there something I can do or do I have to restart.

Edit: I went through and used google translate to determine what each game switch was, and put it on a file. Going to try to use the cheat engine to make the Abaddon quest go forward.
Do you have any more info on how to fix this, I'm having this exact problem.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I had the same issue, i tried to solve it in game, then using cheat and nothing worked. The wiki says it depends if Dragonsong didn't like you enough in the magical school, then you are screwed.
Don't know if it's true but could really be the issue as i didn't bother with him.
That's one part that makes this game really a big turn off in the end for me, all is so random and do not make sense at all that having the good path requiring you to do the only exact thing to have it is impossible without a walkthrough and if you don't you have to restart ALL again from the beginning with the same scenes looping forever...

Zero25

May 27, 2017
I see, so in the end i need to follow the walkthrough to the letter.

Edit:
It seems that using the "Time Space Warp" option on Cecilia's dimension seems to work just fine for getting the True END. Also Dragonsong's score does really seem to matter.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
The main thing is never to become too lazy and greedy. Look at Bethesda and Fallout 76. It is quite clear that Fallout 76 was an attempted cash grab. If they don't do something, they are gonna "kill" the Fallout franchise just like what EA did with Star Wars Battlefront.
Lets not forget an excellent series that could have easily gotten a fourth game, Dead Space, it could have been a chance to save it, was possible to give it a last chance.

Ghostofawolf

Nov 9, 2017
I'm just playing through the game slowly on hard mode but I have no idea how you're really meant to progress further with how absolutely trash weak you are on hard mode. Game's not exactly the most clear about things, and looking at my current saves, it seems like I can't sleep in the day now because it means I get sent to the Succubi dimension. I've been looking around for a proper walkthrough but I haven't found one. Any one can assist with at least how I'm meant to really cope with the early game?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Lets not forget an excellent series that could have easily gotten a fourth game, Dead Space, it could have been a chance to save it, was possible to give it a last chance.
Oh yes, I completely agree. Dead Space, Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect were 3 of my most favorite franchises. All ruined because of those asshole at EA. If I was a millionaire, I would spend a hefty fortune hiring hitmen to torture and then murder all those assholes. And no I'm not talking about Agent 47. That was a Hitman joke. "hitmen" and Hitman..... get it?

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Oh yes, I completely agree. Dead Space, Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect were 3 of my most favorite franchises. All ruined because of those asshole at EA. If I was a millionaire, I would spend a hefty fortune hiring hitmen to torture and then murder all those assholes. And no I'm not talking about Agent 47. That was a Hitman joke. "hitmen" and Hitman..... get it?
Story wise, there was alot to go on with dead space, but gameplay wise? They reused the same assets from old games, changing absolutely nothing and adding micro transactions. It had to die.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I'm just playing through the game slowly on hard mode but I have no idea how you're really meant to progress further with how absolutely trash weak you are on hard mode. Game's not exactly the most clear about things, and looking at my current saves, it seems like I can't sleep in the day now because it means I get sent to the Succubi dimension. I've been looking around for a proper walkthrough but I haven't found one. Any one can assist with at least how I'm meant to really cope with the early game?
Well this is one of the thing that makes playing in hard mode just horribly boring. Each night you have to masturbate to lower your lust, or you are called in the succubi world and she takes your virginity.
If you are trying to get the pure ending, it's something that will i think make you stop the game before you can achieve it, cause you are required to do an awful number of things without ever loosing your virginity what is once again impossible without a walkthrough. (Masturbate each night, save and load for each event to be sure you are building "memories" without loosing virginity ...)

batguy39

Jun 22, 2018
Man reading these posts is great and all but they are too many and without a separate walkthrough the game is really confusing. Also, I am seriously thinking Hard Mode is not really worth it.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes