• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone have the savegame for the all CGs and animations unlocked?

I cannot seem to get into the alternate demsion with the one provided.

Zeriolu

Aug 6, 2018
somebody have a walk´ of this game??? I past like all the last week with the intencion to get the that final like the queen of the litle parasites. But still with nothing.

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
lol no, there is a tun of conditions and stuff for a lot of the game. Some require you to have beat the game with some conditions and keep playing through. The wiki page was taken down so welp.

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
Request for the 2.03 version has a full translation, typo fixs and supposedly a better translation than earlier versions it says he went through and edited some of the worst of the translation so please update its the 10/8/2018 version.

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako
Jul 1, 2018
Hey i got a question: i am trying to make Lilina keep the name/title of prison meattoilet I though the sacred object - title immobilization was exactly that to keep a title. so i went to the prison got the title. activate d the items and when i get out she goes back to lilina. Is it not working or is it just not supposed to do that? If not what is it supposed to do???
Thanks

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
This has been probably asked and stuff, but is there a walkthrough for the diffrent endings? Like isn't there a Divine ending or something?

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
This has been probably asked and stuff, but is there a walkthrough for the diffrent endings? Like isn't there a Divine ending or something?
There should be walkthroughs here in this thread for some routes not sure if for all.
Alternatively you can try the wiki which was posted on the patreon site for the game:

Reactions: YukiAizawa

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
There should be walkthroughs here in this thread for some routes not sure if for all.
Alternatively you can try the wiki which was posted on the patreon site for the game:
Thank you, this helps me a lot.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Wasn't this one supposed to come out today on steam? Now I see that it got delayed. Was hopping for a final version already.

Nov 15, 2018
The uncensored patch for Steam is on the Patreon page.

Does anyone know if any of the additional content from pledge levels are included in the Steam version? Looks like it's just the base game, but doesn't comment either way in the description.

wolfzq

Jul 18, 2018
Cursed Amore I is on sell on Steam

Uncensored Patch for non-patreon downloaders:

Wiki(mainly for walkthrough):

...and the first re-translating patch is included in Steam version.

Reactions: DeepwaterJw

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Tempted to buy the steam version, heard the translation is a lot better over there than it used to be.

All are the outfits included in the steam release such as the patreon ones or will there be dlc outfits?

Last edited:

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
can anyone help me in regards to saving princess sadie from toress city ? the guide's a mess and where and how do i meet this contact ?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes