tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Nope, this is happening with only the cursed crown at the beginning of the game. Are the robes from the armor shop meant for the main character or are they only for followers? I noticed when I hover over them in the shop Lilina's equivalent armor is greyed out, but if I have a follower theirs is white and they can equip it. For example, the felt gown in anvil armor shop.
if you are in fact talking about the the items like the felt gown and stuff sold in the armor shop, then yes that is equipment only for merc that join you in the adventurer's guild. I think Liliana can use the shields but thats it.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
This was linked on the official patreon. Includes a rough guide as well.

EDIT: I just realised it's been posted... Sorry.

Reactions: Useraro

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
It's great to have a wiki, walkthrough/information are hard to come by...
Is there any advantage to go hard mode ? Or is it just painful grind ?
You get chain / lose virginity so fast in easy / normal mode and it's like impossible in hard mode, t's weird there is no middle ground... Am I missing something ?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
It's great to have a wiki, walkthrough/information are hard to come by...
Is there any advantage to go hard mode ? Or is it just painful grind ?
You get chain / lose virginity so fast in easy / normal mode and it's like impossible in hard mode, t's weird there is no middle ground... Am I missing something ?
there is a virgin ending that is unobtainable in normal/easy.

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
for the hard mode you want to win the first relic fight but you need the mercs for that but do to that you need the required stats so if you want to go purist hard mode new game do it from scratch otherwise do a regular game first then do an ending and then carry over those stats to the next run you also want to win the third fight too as if you loose all 6 you will get a normal ending

jamiewwer1

Sep 4, 2018
I have a question: How can i see what status effects do? Like bound and drug addicted? I can see that i have them but not there effect.

(side note: what is the bad side of skooma addiction?)

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i'm just starting this game, and everytime i get to see the new armor attach to her, the game keeps freezing, anyone got a solution? i'm not using a potato either.

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
Hi all i’m one of the people who is creating the cursed armour wiki and I have some sad news for you all we are getting shutdown in just over a week due to fandom not allowing any new adult content. Due to this we are looking for a new wiki hosting service if anyone knows any that allow adult content please come to the discord and let us know so we can continue to help the community

Reactions: Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Hi all i’m one of the people who is creating the cursed armour wiki and I have some sad news for you all we are getting shutdown in just over a week due to fandom not allowing any new adult content. Due to this we are looking for a new wiki hosting service if anyone knows any that allow adult content please come to the discord and let us know so we can continue to help the community
Discord invite:

Reactions: Shadow0090

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
try wikidot.com I had no problem making one there for a lewd text base game.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Well this is something, his game on Steam has just got another 3 weeks push-back for a second time, it was suppose to be released this Oct 7th, but got pushed back till Nov 7th, wow I wonder why..... and he disabled the amount the viewing of how much he makes on his Patreon and he removed the place where others can speak to other in his Patreon as well... Holy fuck, what the Hell....

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes