Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
EA games bought back their company to be able to have more control over it and stop harassing players to bring them more content and make them happier for the money they gave.

Wolfzq do the opposite, hide everything to his contributors, prevent them from speaking to each other. So he'll be able to harass them even more and say he don't earn enough money for the content he offers!

It's another proof, Chinese copy the American world, it's too bad they always chose to copy the worst of it ^^

Out of joke, he posted on CA II saying the game was finally allowed on steam. For indies games steam ask a lot of things to be done to met their standards and i guess the poor translation in english may have been an issue for it's release on valve's platform. Censoring may have been an issue too.

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
Well this is something, his game on Steam has just got another 3 weeks push-back for a second time, it was suppose to be released this Oct 7th, but got pushed back till Nov 7th, wow I wonder why..... and he disabled the amount the viewing of how much he makes on his Patreon and he removed the place where others can speak to other in his Patreon as well... Holy fuck, what the Hell....
My guess is that he wants to milk everything he can then disappear, I've seen other Patreon's follow the same route. So I doubt Cursed Armor 2 will ever be finished.
Doing math on the low side 328 patrons on Cursed Armor, 593 on Cursed Armor 2, if the average pay is $6 and Patreon gets 30% he earns about $3870/month, more than a Petrochemical Engineer(highest paid engineer) in my country.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
EA games bought back their company to be able to have more control over it and stop harassing players to bring them more content and make them happier for the money they gave.

Wolfzq do the opposite, hide everything to his contributors, prevent them from speaking to each other. So he'll be able to harass them even more and say he don't earn enough money for the content he offers!

It's another proof, Chinese copy the American world, it's too bad they always chose to copy the worst of it ^^

Out of joke, he posted on CA II saying the game was finally allowed on steam. For indies games steam ask a lot of things to be done to met their standards and i guess the poor translation in english may have been an issue for it's release on valve's platform. Censoring may have been an issue too.
Let me guess... You are new here and new to the internet huh?.... I had made many other posts about him in this thread if you bother to take a long hard good look... I even have links providing of what a type of person he is and again take a long hard good look through them as well... He's no saint at all, trust me he's not, far far from it... Again... Let me guess... You are new here and new to the internet huh?

Reactions: chesire

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Let me guess... You are new here and new to the internet huh?.... I had made many other posts about him in this thread if you bother to take a long hard good look... I even have links providing of what a type of person he is and again take a long hard good look through them as well... He's no saint at all, trust me he's not, far far from it... Again... Let me guess... You are new here and new to the internet huh?
Yeah of course i don't know Wolfzq so i'm new on the internet. I never read any of your post so i am newborn.

He is no saint, but your post is a bit nombrilistic. I know Wolfzq as i was a patreon for cursed armor like i said in a few other posts not only on this forum. See you didn't read my posts either that do not make you a "new of the internet" isn't it?

But if we can't comment what he says or joke about it, then yeah i'm sorry for not respecting the rules of the board. But your question a few post above was more a comment that a question either, i took the time anyway to answer to you politely.

Reactions: chesire

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Help Pls - I can not remove the magic steel shackle (neck). The NPC store cannot do this, say- no key hole О_о . I was trying to cheat. The key appeared in the inventory. When I click on him he writes- the shackles are removed, but they are still dressed. What to do? I do not want to start the game again -_-

chesire

May 5, 2017
Help Pls - I can not remove the magic steel shackle (neck). The NPC store cannot do this, say- no key hole О_о . I was trying to cheat. The key appeared in the inventory. When I click on him he writes- the shackles are removed, but they are still dressed. What to do? I do not want to start the game again :noexpression:
hack the game

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah of course i don't know Wolfzq so i'm new on the internet. I never read any of your post so i am newborn.

He is no saint, but your post is a bit nombrilistic. I know Wolfzq as i was a patreon for cursed armor like i said in a few other posts not only on this forum. See you didn't read my posts either that do not make you a "new of the internet" isn't it?

But if we can't comment what he says or joke about it, then yeah i'm sorry for not respecting the rules of the board. But your question a few post above was more a comment that a question either, i took the time anyway to answer to you politely.
The things that I posted about him, was from knowing him for over 13 years of the things he said and done to others, I gave a very good evidence of to my case I was building up about him, to help others to know what he really is. And the thing what pisses me off, that Steam and DLsite doesn't know what he has done in his past, that could have gave them a huge warning about having him on their platforms....

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Does anyone know here where to find a decent translation of this game? The dialogues are too crappy and there are so many typo's basically it's like a machine translation

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I see no what I meant was do you know where I can find a decent translation of this one and download it? I mean seriously the one who's translating this looks like he can't even speak english

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
the best your going to do is 2.03.. I doubt there is another party fixing grammar and poor translation.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
The author is more busy putting DRM in the game than actually translating it. So i wouldn't expect a better translation than this one. And it's already a lot better than a few months ago lol.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
in what way does it change the cg's cause I used the mod and it says missing pictures in all of the scenes
have you tried converting the files from rpgmrvp format to png because the game doesn't read that format on this version

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes