3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Add steam exclusive clothing complete.

Modified the wrong lines of the crowdfunding store to avoid the possibility of players' wrong understanding of the monthly fund as DLC, so there will be no DLC in the selling version of this work.
What does this even mean?
Steam version gets the patreon clothes? Steam version gets new clothes?
Steam version will never get patreon clothes?

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
What does this even mean?
Steam version gets the patreon clothes? Steam version gets new clothes?
Steam version will never get patreon clothes?
Seems like Steam won't get Patreon exclusive shit but it will get Steam exclusive shit that Patreon supporters won't get. At least that's what I understand "steam exclusive clothing" as.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That does't look translated. The file name is in Chinese. I checked out the steam page. It's in Chinese and I'm required to login. o_O

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That does't look translated. The file name is in Chinese. I checked out the steam page. It's in Chinese and I'm required to login. o_O
Sorry for the late reply, next time quote me. Anyway I can confirm thats its translated and seems to be a slightly better translation then the version on here atm. However in hindsight I probably should of packaged it with the uncensored patch before I uploaded it lmao.

Last edited:

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, next time quote me. Anyway I can confirm thats its translated and seems to be a slightly better translation then the version on here atm.
There's still some mistakes and the translator will correct them don't hesitate to report them on discord

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, next time quote me. Anyway I can confirm thats its translated and seems to be a slightly better translation then the version on here atm. However in hindsight I probably should of packaged it with the uncensored patch before I uploaded it lmao.
Could I ask for the patch? I have downloaded the game and can confirm it is translated. But the censorship is too heavy =/
EDIT: Forget it, I got the patch on his patreon page XD

Last edited:

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Hello!
I think I messed something up with the character picture controller...
How can I get rid of the coat if I choose to get rid of the mimicry?
Thanks for your help! Screenshot (333).png

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Hello!
I think I messed something up with the character picture controller...
How can I get rid of the coat if I choose to get rid of the mimicry?
Thanks for your help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean default travel suit? Just press D -> Choose equip to mimicry and change armor on body slot to missing patheon for nude sprite (Ex: Seven sins armor, Sex slave cloth etc).

Last edited:

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
You mean default travel suit? Just press D -> Choose equip to mimicry and change armor on body slot to missing patheon for nude sprite (Ex: Seven sins armor, Sex slave cloth etc).
I think there is a bug... I always get the travel suit even if I select nothing or anything else. And I want to get rid of that bug... or I just screwed something up

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I want to walk around in this form but it always swaps back to the first photo
Screenshot (334).png

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
How have full content for STEAM version including patreon stuff? (and anything else if there is)

EDIT: Mean applied the UNCENSOR from patreon link. But is there any way to add all the extra stuff? DLC outfits etc...

Last edited:

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
How have full content for STEAM version including patreon stuff? (and anything else if there is)

EDIT: Mean applied the UNCENSOR from patreon link. But is there any way to add all the extra stuff? DLC outfits etc...
Download full version from here, see what's missing in Steam version and copy it? Maybe, I dunno

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018

Download version from here. Find www\img\pictures\patreon. Copy patreon folder into steam version. DLC is not complete.
I want to walk around in this form but it always swaps back to the first photo
For this you need low shame. Its not a bug. When it low (got this on 2000) Lilina don't auto-dress. Warning! Walking without mimicry is same as nude. Public nudity=Jail

Last edited:

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you!
In what order should I generally follow the quests?
atm I can either go the the mountains in the north for the relic quest but the monsters are quite strong.
Start the magic academy
or start the Slave quest arc

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes