m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.10]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Reactions: Huarana

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
troyan when download
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
It didn't actually detect a trojan.

See that !ml at the end? It's assuming there's a trojan based on Machine Learning. It didn't actually scan the file, it just assumed that it had a virus because the training data included viruses packed into an archive.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
This game looks good and promises a lot.
IT IS A LIE
~30mins as tutorial to see and "capture" all girls via same actions. So the whole "gameplay" is:
drug drink -> get photo -> blackmail -> go through 3-4 animations till sex -> go through same anim again -> get her preggo -> wait till she realise -> play golf VS boss of your choosing (1 hit win, lmao) -> see final dialoge and 1 extra CG.

The game devs must pay me to play it, that's how "good" this game is.

earldick

Jul 3, 2017

See that !ml at the end? It's assuming there's a trojan based on Machine Learning. It didn't actually scan the file, it just assumed that it had a virus because the training data included viruses packed into an archive.
I didn't actually knew that. That's helpful for the future. :D

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020

Exactly, all TL patches are packed in Enigma VB, so WinDef always indicate it as a malware.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Dev made MC a bigger Asshole so we wouldn't feel bad when he gets cucked. The dude's a bigger red flag than any other Male character feels like.

Also, how is this Official Translation, He-She, Woman-Man all over the place with misuses?

Reactions: tough love

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Aside from confirming previous comments about it, the game isn't fully translated. My name would be in complete gibberish, because I will only be GUESSING at what I am calling myself.

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
Aside from confirming previous comments about it, the game isn't fully translated. My name would be in complete gibberish, because I will only be GUESSING at what I am calling myself.
So in most Japanese games if not all of them that let you name yourself but usually you can swap characters in the bottom right from katakana hiragana and surprise! English. (boxed in blue in the image below) Not your fault for not knowing after all you cant read it and it might not be intuitive but I think its harder to find a Japanese game where you can't make your name fully English even if the rest of the game is untranslated so you won't have to worry about your name being gibberish in the future even if everything else is unreadable!

Last edited:

Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019
help, ive impregnated every one but after the toilet scene no one shows up anymore

edit: nvm for whatever reason they show up in the bath

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes