• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Cumshots Golf [v1.10] [TANUKIHOUSE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fil9i33

It's a good game, especially compared to the others. The game itself is divided into several stages:

1) Meeting girls, location and possible actions,

2) The initial seduction of girls and the determination of the limits of their capabilities.

3) The subsequent corruption of girls with a weakening of their resistance.

4) The ultimate seduction, or, one might say, brainwashing. Now the girls love you and can get pregnant.

5) I almost missed this stage, thinking that the game was over: we were running around the territory and looking for girls, watching the stages of pregnancy. (first to the locker room, and you need an invisibility cloak

6) The appearance of antagonists and their struggle for a good ending for the main character or for the NTR for him.

If there's one thing I'm disappointed in, it's the lack of an ending for "harem." Are you serious? We corrupt girls, and it is implied that we do it with them at the same time, moreover, we influence their minds! And instead of getting all of them, we choose only one?! This is a strange stupidity. the player has already mentally and physically remade them, what prevents him from creating a harem?

For many, there will be a problem with understanding girls, but in fact, a minimal understanding of Japanese is enough to understand that at first They hate Him and wish him dead. after that, they love him. What matters is the intonation and the transition from one to the other. As I understand it, the girls were voiced by different people.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

tough love

This game hooks you up with the opening song and sequence, presenting the heroines, the groping looks promising, but after 1 hour the magic ends, you realize it was all a lie, the "gameplay" is just clicking what you need to click to progress and is totally scripted, and very repetitive.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

lTTMl

TANUKIHOUSE, or, how to make a promise to ultimately achieve a minimum.

A lot of aspects are sloppy or unfinished.

Certain scenes, Aoi for example, shows a completely different level of resolution, why a such level was not maintained?

Did you expect interactions in the scenes? Make no mistake, they are extremely minimalist.
    Were you expecting a dating sim with heroines in a golf game? Apart the decorations, there is nothing.

And here is the Corruption, this is the main element of Cumshots Golf. You also expecting a lot of interactions? I'll be frank, the interactions in pixels are very low in quality, if not in pixels some are very robotic.

You also have the Deep Dive, where you can talk.. Interact makes it a sparkling effect... and that's it. Cool, right? :D
    This is only used to check the mental state of heroines, and do not going further than that. (You can still strip your heroine, to do sparkling effect!)

Myself, I stopped after the end of Mina and Aki, but all happens exactly in the same way for each character, there are two sex scenes, once pregnant, there will be no more scenes.

Positive points, heroines are cute as are the voices. Everything else is either not deep enough, unfinished, or will require a lot of patches & addons to close the gap present in Cumshots Golf. 2/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Futaah

A nice short game. Probably moreso for those of us who understand what they're saying in Japanese. It's no epic adventure and theres no grinding needed. The two minor minigames within are very easy and won't even take a minute each time. While the characters are not masterfully animated they do have some charm and allowed me to enjoy the netori/corruption/blackmail aspect of them.
    I feel it was worth the time to play.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

NullKilla

If you are worried about NTR, don't be.
    Worry instead about every other aspect of the game.

This game is a slog and a half. It starts off slow and indecipherable due to the MTL and then after you meet every girl you get to finally start playing the game. Bad news however, the game sucks and nothing interesting happens. Having fully completed a heroine's route it seems like after you get to a point all you do after click on a button and then have a badly made live2d scene play out before you. You get to choose which of 5 scenes to do which all suck and then after you touch her enough you finally get to the final scene and realize you wasted your time on earth on the most boring game on the planet. IF you wanted NTR then sorry but it is really netori anyway since you are usually cucking some dude off-screen and the MTL makes it indecipherable who anyone is to each other.

THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THE GAME is that there is an androgynous character for you to choose the gender of to your hearts desire. Not my thing but genuinely I can see that it took effort to add so I had to mention it. They still are not extremely well animated though so :/.

Don't even waste time downloading this.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Untolddead

Game is slow. It drags at the beginning and then you have to grind a simple golf mini game.
    The biggest issue is the sex parts don't have text for the girls so they aren't translated. The buttons when interacting with the girls are images so they are also untranslated leading to many game overs while playing.

Luckily the game returns you to the moment you lost and doesn't make you replay anything.

The art is great but the game is way to slow and not being able to understand anything in the interaction scenes drains all the fun out of the game. Perhaps it'll be worth playing if more translation work is done.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

burn3287

Its pretty typical for a tanukihouse game. A large amount of effort is put in to superficial details like the visuals and audio, even more than usual this time. Unfortunately its at the expense of good game design and the actual content.

The 6-7 heroines (depending on how gay you want to be), progress their routes in more or less the same way. The MC creeps them out, but through mind control, piss making drugs, and blackmailing them with videos of them pissing (a lot of unskippable piss content BTW) he gets to fuck them. If you spam the creampie button enough they get pregnant and you can stalk them for a few weeks before you're given the opportunity to choose their ending.

There's a pretty brief and abrupt NTR event at the end featuring your choice of the fatty or the old guy and that's it. "To be continued, fade to black".
    Dev will probably finish the NTR routes post launch like he did with the pure love routes in his baseball game.
    Until then there's some value in the voiced POV "pure love" scenes, but they take a while to get to due to how slow the prologue is and the need to grind your golf stats and the groping mechanic to progress.

Also there's no gallery yet as of the initial release.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Lupiscanis

I mean, it does what it says. A mix of golf and having your women stolen. I've got no problem with NTR, but I can't fucking stand golf, but that's not the reason for the low score.

1) The golf minigame is annoying, tedious and ultimately pointless. If you fail you just have to go again. There's no concept of failure apparently (at least in the little I played).

2) The "sex" is done via some weird hypnosis shenanigans and didn't appeal to me personally, ymmv.

3) I did not unlock any NTR scenes in the time I played. I even went looking for them. No idea how that mechanic is supposed to work.

I eventually found a save file and I couldn't have been more disappointed by the content that's available.

It gets 2* only because they actually put in several different models to cater to different tastes I guess and the game works fine as far as I can see, I didn't run into any bugs or anything.

Still, I would avoid, unless you're really desperate for a mediocre-at-best game.