EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
In this work, LIVE2D has a large volume of about 80 models + 1000 motions!
The map is also composed of original dots! Let's do this and that on a real golf course...!
In the erotic scenes, let's "touch" and increase the erotic sensitivity of the heroines!
Of course! It's not going to be easy... Observe their expressions and behavior, and touch them accurately.
Golf simulator where you need to help your girl to win the cup. Dev claims that no golf experience is necessary. 7 girls to choose and conquer. And of course a few rivals who will try to steal your girl. Can you protect your waifus?
Formally known as "Dopyutto Golf Legend"

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: TANUKIHOUSE -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Old MTL

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png
smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png smpl10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think it should be a rule with all these MTL games to also post a link to the Raw files as well. I have found its wayyyy more legible to translate myself with MTool or Textractor than whatever the hell the MTL'ers are using here.
japanese google translate probably. lots of these MTLs come straight from the devs that dont speak or read a lick of english.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Looks interesting but l don't have any good expectations since TANUKIHOUSE other translated games here were mid at best and MTL translations made it even worse... Maybe they learned from their mistakes but I'll wait to see others reviews 5da2005e672a1c2b4f75e33b90be7422.jpg
Edit: Yeah, seems like they didn't learn any mistakes at all, another shitty game:cautious:

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes