AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This game looks good and promises a lot.
IT IS A LIE
~30mins as tutorial to see and "capture" all girls via same actions. So the whole "gameplay" is:
drug drink -> get photo -> blackmail -> go through 3-4 animations till sex -> go through same anim again -> get her preggo -> wait till she realise -> play golf VS boss of your choosing (1 hit win, lmao) -> see final dialoge and 1 extra CG.

The game devs must pay me to play it, that's how "good" this game is.
Sounds like that's only the Netori part. There should be a Netorare part as well.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
This game looks good and promises a lot.
IT IS A LIE
~30mins as tutorial to see and "capture" all girls via same actions. So the whole "gameplay" is:
drug drink -> get photo -> blackmail -> go through 3-4 animations till sex -> go through same anim again -> get her preggo -> wait till she realise -> play golf VS boss of your choosing (1 hit win, lmao) -> see final dialoge and 1 extra CG.

The game devs must pay me to play it, that's how "good" this game is.
The game is literally a fraud and only does the minimum, I don't understand how they pass it off as a good game when there is no shortage of good pixel games at the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vitamin433
Jan 27, 2019
Ok. maybe its just me but I am stuck here, all the waifus are just giving the same message and can't seem to get anything to happen, how do you advance farther? They don't seem to move away from the entrance at all, went to all of the locations I could find and nothing seems to happen? ( can't figure out where the the one that looks like a room in the bottom right of the screen shot is)

Jan 27, 2019
Ok. maybe its just me but I am stuck here, all the waifus are just giving the same message and can't seem to get anything to happen, how do you advance farther? They don't seem to move away from the entrance at all, went to all of the locations I could find and nothing seems to happen? ( can't figure out where the the one that looks like a room in the bottom right of the screen shot is)
fuck, nvm lol, I just realized you need to click on the one of the 5 pics, I keep forgetting about using the mouse in a rpgmaker game lol

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
good thing you can play it for free!
Only thanks to the benevolence of them and other developers not shutting down F95 and F95 for hosting these games. I don't doubt they know of F95 it's just F95 is a good way of building reputation. I never would have heard of 90% of these games if not for F95.

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
This game hooks you up with the opening song and sequence, presenting the heroines, the groping looks promising, but after 1 hour the magic ends, you realize it was all a lie, the "gameplay" is just clicking what you need to click to progress and is totally scripted, and very repetitive.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes