alyce001

Mar 22, 2024
Is there any new translation? perhaps with image translated. I don't have mtools to play with it and struggling

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Official english patch is out on DLSite

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
Ok Im quite confused, I've completed all the game with all the endings but, where is the recollection room? or how do I unlock it? I've saw that both bathrooms are npcs blocking a door, and also an special one that gaves you a quiz with golf related questions, do I have to do something with those or is simpler?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CumshotsGolf-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I really hope the Real Dive World game is much better than the other Tanuki House games. Has anyone played it yet?

a55555

May 31, 2017
tanukihouse is one of the worst. the games are so damn slow and choppy, and theres barely any notable content or ntr

Reactions: Yotsuyu

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
i remember seeing feminization in the dlsite tags? i mean this guy is used to doing it to, so is it there?

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
GOLF ? really????, After Majong, Monopoly and then this ?... What kind of H-games + random things will we have next ? Ice Hockey? or even Horse Racing?
I know Strip Rock Paper Scissors was a thing, so how about Tic-Tac-Toe? Connect 4 could work as well...

Hahaha, the thought of turning Battleship or Risk into a strip game just popped in out of nowhere, and now I really want to see that

• Haha
Reactions: Reversedh
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes