Sep 6, 2017
So, as I found out this is another pain in the a** to translate game as most of it are pictures. Here is my take on that, unpack it and put this folder in www/img of the game. Replace all files. I managed to filter and translate most of text pictures, maybe... As I don't read japanese this is a bit edited MTL. Use mtool or anything else for other in-game text. MEGA
Thanks!!! Works perfectly!

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
You need to open winrar or 7zip using applocale (you need the x32bits version of any of them, because locale doesnt work with the x64 versions.) or switch your pc to japanese.
weird since the base game itself when I extract still have Japanese character. Guess I will try something else

Edit: Ok I found a way, you can go Options > Name encoding > 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) and the name should be normal again.

Last edited:

a mad lad

Jan 30, 2018
First 2 weeks are pretty linear
Just click everything once to see and hear their reaction. Then click the black text おわる or 終わる to end scene. It's really the only text in pure black so it's hard to miss.
When golfing you need to hit the button twice, once at the green bar and once at the red. I used z since its more responsive on reaction than space for me.
ぬがす/ 脱がす removes clothes after the 2nd week, and you can pretty much do whatever you want.
Help please, I got stuck not knowing how to reach the ending, after getting the heroine pregnant and seeing the event in the WC, I can't find her anywhere.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Help please, I got stuck not knowing how to reach the ending, after getting the heroine pregnant and seeing the event in the WC, I can't find her anywhere.
they should be in order of event 1: changing room 2: food court 3: golf course 4: toilet 5: bath in that order

Reactions: a mad lad

OkiraMika

May 25, 2023
bruh, I see the disappointed by n having NTR, but why? That's disgusting, what's the point of seeing being a "partner" cheat on you, I recommend help, it's better.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Did they use Custom Maid 3d to make the characters in this they look uncannily familiar to the models from it.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone have a patch to translate the pages and buttons? i can't read the pages that pop up, or the buttons to interact with the girls

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
this game has way to much Japanese in the game still, half the time i have no clue what im selecting and not knowing if it matter if it's right or wrong?

Dec 15, 2021
Finished it.

So where's the DLC expansion of expanding the golf course? I got everyone. I expected preggo sex, instead I get a standing image.

NTR isn't that bad, it's a "leave it to your imagination" type of thing.

PS. Give me the raw files, I'll translate it for yall.

Reactions: Mistervd

KoaKoara

Feb 4, 2023
when you got any of ur girl pregnant and ask you to marry her they will appear is like at the end if you lose to them
I have a question, where can you find the girls in the 5th encounter after they got pregnant? First is the toilet, second is the restaurant, third is outside, fourth is in the bathroom again, and 5th?

KoaKoara

Feb 4, 2023
Finished it.

So where's the DLC expansion of expanding the golf course? I got everyone. I expected preggo sex, instead I get a standing image.

NTR isn't that bad, it's a "leave it to your imagination" type of thing.

PS. Give me the raw files, I'll translate it for yall.
I have a question, where can you find the girls in the 5th encounter after they got pregnant? First is the toilet, second is the restaurant, third is outside, fourth is in the bathroom again, and 5th?

Dec 15, 2021
If memory serves me right, female bathroom. You need to go in deeper towards the showers.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes