hanazuki2010

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone has a walkthrough?...
reverse town - guild (4 days)
requirements: read the message board inside

reverse town - mansion (4 days)
requirement: read the message board outside

reverse town - private house (tutoring job) (3 days)
requirement sailor outfit. talk to kids mother who'll ask for sailor outfit. go to falrow town. used panty store. he'll exchange sailor outfit for used panty.

falrow town - church (4 days)
requirement: read the message board outside

falrow town - weapon shop (3 days)
*black screen? just press enter twice, sofia will talk to rudy and the screen will be back to normal

pabro farm/buffalo farm (2 days)

reverse town - idol office (3 days)
requirement: idol office do need guilt and lewd requirement, not sure what's the numbers tho. but after finish all the jobs above, sofia will accept the swimsuit job.

night events. use the left side bed, it'll skip time to evening.

falrow town - bar (4 days)
requirement: guilt 30 lewd 70. bunny girl outfit. talk to reverse town idol warehouse guy, he'll ask for cake, buy the cake and give it to him, he'll run away. bunny girl outfit is in the warehouse inside a chest.

after 4 times of falrow town bar event, hp will be low. talk to the hp recovery guy

dahl town - sex salon (3 days)
requirement: sexy outfit. talk to the salon manager. he'll ask for the sexy outfit. buy the outfit and change to it before talking to the manager again.

guilt 0 lewd 100, dahl town. night. can do the extra 2 events.

falrow town. used panty store. another event 100,000g

after this, sofia will still have some debt, can do whatever job and return to hometown.. debt will be paid. game ends.

now.. is there no cg recollection menu? :unsure:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Managed to pay off the debt exactly as she got pregnant the third time lol and the poor sap didn't even think about it

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Just wanted to inform that there is another extra lewd scene outside of the job. Dahl at Night, Sex Salon and then in the upper right is a door leading outside to a pool. (You may need to have less then full HP/Stamina and high Lewdness/low Guilt)

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
GUYS I BOUGHT THE GAME AND I CANT PLAY, IT SHOW ME THE SAME IMAGES OF FAILED TO LOAD BLA BLA BLA/BLABLALBA/$%%$$/@$#$#878/ YOU KNOW ??? GUYS WHY!

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
if I remember right, I downloaded this, and it crashed after completing one of the very final jobs to get full cheating or whatever

TheSixNine

Apr 19, 2020
Since you spawn back in her room right behind her boyfriend if you hit enter it'll initiate the chat on whether you want to tell him about your day or sleep with him. This is the only way I know how to get past the black screen.
Thanks bro

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
link except mega dead.
i hv problem with mega (limit).

can u reupload the link?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
ThriaThrall I'm pretty stuck in the game. It seems there's no way forward.

According to your pointers these are the things I'm missing.

I have 61 Lewd / 39 Guilt
- Clothes you should have/collect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Places of employment
- Extra LEWD outside of jobs

The only thing I can think if is to give birth twice or something like that, but I don't know how to go about that since I've collected all the lewd I can already afaik.

I'm considering just putting it into a save editor and changing the values a bit so I can do the Bar job at night.

EDIT:

To change an rpgsave would be my usual choice, but it did not work for me.

This is what I did to change the lewd/guilt values:

I still can't get the mansion job. They won't have me and I can't get the maid uniform.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes