radical686

Nov 30, 2018
There is no correct job order. Except for the two late-night jobs, all other jobs can be done in any order. Some spoilers so read the rest at your own risk.

You must acquire certain items for some jobs first, such as the tutoring quest (sailor outfit from used panty dealer) and bar job (bunny outfit from idol warehouse), and you must be below 30 guilt and above 70 lewd to do the bar job.

The important thing is not having sex with Rudy, at least until you've graduated to the final brothel job. Doing so at any time early in the game resets your lewd to 0 and your guilt to 100 making it impossible to access the late night jobs. It is possible to pay off the debt without doing the two late-night jobs, but where's the fun in that. There is no need to keep going back to a job after you've maxed the corruption unless you're already at 0 Guilt and 100 Lewd. For all but the last job, you'll need to go there 3/4 times doing the job (sometimes the first iteration of the job sets up the scenario with no change in corruption--thus the instances where you need to do the job 4 times).

If you want access to the two events in Dahl town (two young boys looking over the fence and the guys across the bridge), you must first get to 100 lewd and 0 guilt, and these events are not repeatable. I made the initial mistake of paying off the debt too quickly. You must not pay off the debt prior to getting to 0 Guilt/100 Lewd in order to access those events. I had to replay from a previous save (before I got 100,000 for the used panty quest) in order to avoid paying off the debt too soon.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
First of all, Thank you very much for the upload of the game!

Secondly, this game is really shitty with very very good 2dcg but the story and the gameplay are so poor....that I can't even think they put the time in it...

First bug (the black screen which was fixed by a member here)
Second bug(well... how to screw up your storyline and all the game and be stuck forever ?) => Simple: Have the great idea to sleep with the useless rudy so you can reset all your stats and never have the next job lol.

If I had the chance to work with the artiste I would make a better logic in this game... Unfortunately, I still don't have this opportunity for the moment.

PeranK

Nov 10, 2018
Im stuck at 70 lewdness, 33 guilt. Did the dildo event but didnt get any additional lewdness at all, same for the child birth. What to do?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Im stuck at 70 lewdness, 33 guilt. Did the dildo event but didnt get any additional lewdness at all, same for the child birth. What to do?
If you're stuck a 33 guilt and you've done all 7 of the day jobs 3/4 times then you must have slept with Rudy at some point early in the game. Doing so erases corruption. There is no other way to increase corruption other than the day jobs.

You have two options if that is the case. You can pay off the family debt simply by going back to the Idol job repeatedly. Doing the used panty quest for 100,000 gold will help. OR restart the game and make sure you never have sex with Rudy once you leave the confines of the elf village. See my previous post.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I get why it's like that, but I still think it's dumb that to get a full run (all cg's) you CAN'T sleep with Rudy

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
For a game with cuckolding in its name the NTR is actually superrrr weak, in fact I would say this is just cheating without any ntr elements.

Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 183921

Overview:
Sofia was living peacefully in the elf village of Refon
She had a childhood sweetheart boyfriend, and it seemed her life would be smooth sailing.
However, you never know when disaster will strike….
Due to the sudden treachery of her father's secretary, she is forced into debt.
The amount was 50M G
Due to her father's efforts, he had paid back up to 49M G, but…
whatever he did he could not pay back the final 1M G.
So Sofia resolved to earn this amount.
Sofia did not know the plight that awaited her in the human world when she took a part-time job.
Updated: 2018-11-24
Developer/Publisher: Studio Neko Kick
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 3
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
- - - - -

View attachment 183922 View attachment 183923 View attachment 183924 View attachment 183925 View attachment 183926 View attachment 183927 View attachment 183928
anyone got ANROID VERSION PORTED?

Reactions: darvader

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Here are a few things you can try. Please let me know if they don't work.

- When copying/pasting files make sure to replace BOTH files if asked. Check the destination folder and make sure both files are there.
- (in game) Go to another map and then come back. I found that loading a save on the village map won't work because the event doesn't auto update into the game. You have to reload the map first. I tested this with a newly extracted game and it worked.
This hasn't worked for me either. I deleted both the files in the original www/data folder, then just copy and pasted the map files from the fix, and I also tried reloading the game, moving to another map then moving back, and spamming the z, x, c and spacebar keys on the stump. Nothing.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Well, I just beat it. And it's pretty... Unpolished, to be really nice.
- Only two endings. You either get the money, or you don't. If you get the money, everyone's happy and goes to celebrate in town, and the super wonder drug sells well and the family gets rich again. If you don't, the debt collector takes your house, family gets stuck living in the church, your dad and mom BOTH pass away from the stress, AND then you break up with boyfriend only for the epilogue to be... "no one knows what happened to sofia after that".
- Sex scenes were ok, but pretty boring. Voice work was decent.
- Bugs. After applying the fixes, I still never got to access the recollection room. I don't have the interest to keep trying to either.
Boring game.

Also what in the hell is up with these faces? Look at these. Look at that face. What is that. What is that FACIAL HAIR.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Game goes black after the third even in weapons shop? anyone had a similar problem?
Press enter and it should start a dialogue with Rudy. If it doesn't, press the right arrow key then enter. You're in the room with him but the screen is black. Talking to him ends the screen blackout.

Dec 28, 2017
helpme guys
1. how do take job part-time on board a ship,
2. after scene bar done and have 2 baby , what should i do ?
3. and how to get sexy uniform ?

my position stuck guild = 15 lewd =81

Dec 28, 2017
how to get sexy clothes
For people having trouble, in general:
- Be sure to read the signs outside of the buildings to trigger asking for employment.
- Be sure to visit locations multiple times to collect all of the LEWD. Once you've collected all of the LEWD, the screen will just say the job was completed without any LEWD showing up.
- You can easily clear the game before the time limit so enjoy yourself and don't stress over maximum optimization of days.
- Clothes you should have/collect
- Places of employment
- Extra LEWD outside of jobs
- "Gotchya!'s": You need to talk to the used panty store clerk to get the sailor outfit. You need to go to the bakery to get an item and move the guard away from the warehouse north of the idol agency (bunny suit). You need to buy Sexy clothes from the item vendor in Dahl.

Without a recollection room I can't confirm that this covers everything, but I think it's just about right. I can't remember if I encountered the vibrator scene or not, so there may be an extra LEWD to have outside of work (or it could've just been a part of one of the jobs).

EDIT: I found the vibrator CG stuff - go back to the used panty shop for extra LEWD! (stats were maxed when I did it, so not sure what the requirement is)

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
helpme guys
1. how do take job part-time on board a ship,
2. after scene bar done and have 2 baby , what should i do ?
3. and how to get sexy uniform ?

my position stuck guild = 15 lewd =81
1 I dont understand what job is that...
2 Go to sex shop (item shop) in Dahl Town to get de sexy outfit
3 Work as a prostitute in the Salon in the same Town in the night

Reactions: 7195648
D

Deleted member 110044

Can anyone interpret what is written when the debt collector has finished visiting her / her game instructions

Reactions: el0d
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes