May 9, 2020
Stuck at guilt 39, Lewd 61. I got bunny outfit but can't do anything with it, don't know how/ where to get maid outfit, the bigwig guy who I assume is the owner of the Mansion doesn't prompt me to ask if he's hiring (I don't know btw where the flier is if this prompts such a response before talking to the owner of the mansion, it seems to be missing), tried talking to everyone day/ night, nothing left to do.

Reactions: octa0510gg

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Gonna be imagining I am cucking Kirito given she looks soooooooo much like elven Asuna... or maybe Leafa. haha

Elviachii

Oct 2, 2021
how to increase the debt? i want to only all scene. but, my debt only 70k left... just one scene the game will end

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i'm stuck at 40 guilt and 60 lewd. i've read some comments here, and it seems i should go to the idol warehouse now, but i can't seem to buy bread on the bakery beside it to remove the guard.

or maybe i still haven't done some sort of trigger for that yet? help ples

-thanks

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
This is barely NTR tbh. She is just having sex with randos. The NTR aspect with jealousy or the danger of him finding out is barely touched upon. I felt like this is always the issue with "Female Protag" NTR games - you witness all the stuff and it just becomes a normal Hentai game at some point. It's basically a cute girl having sex with everyone but her guy. NTR, by definition, but the weakest kind of it. More like a slut simulator I guess, since witnessing her do it or she being almost caught is almost never a topic in the game.

But it's really polished, so there's that. Good voice work. It a good hentai sex game, with some minor NTR elements.

Reactions: Winterskin

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is barely NTR tbh. She is just having sex with randos. The NTR aspect with jealousy or the danger of him finding out is barely touched upon. I felt like this is always the issue with "Female Protag" NTR games - you witness all the stuff and it just becomes a normal Hentai game at some point. It's basically a cute girl having sex with everyone but her guy. NTR, by definition, but the weakest kind of it. More like a slut simulator I guess, since witnessing her do it or she being almost caught is almost never a topic in the game.

But it's really polished, so there's that. Good voice work. It a good hentai sex game, with some minor NTR elements.
I don't disagree with that, but I like it, like the James bond Movie formula, the only time it messes up is when someone changes it.

There are so many things I like, like the bus, Train or subway groping, or the girl sticks her head in a hole and gets stuck or the bathroom glory hole or the ugly old man that blackmails the girl with some dumb picture or the waitress that allows groping to avoid losing her job that just always seem to work for me.

o_O

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
I don't disagree with that, but I like it, like the James bond Movie formula, the only time it messes up is when someone changes it.

There are so many things I like, like the bus, Train or subway groping, or the girl sticks her head in a hole and gets stuck or the bathroom glory hole or the ugly old man that blackmails the girl with some dumb picture or the waitress that allows groping to avoid losing her job that just always seem to work for me.

o_O
Yeah , I can't deny that there is definitely a market for it as you laid out very well. Just not my favourite type of NTR is all. It's still a very polished game though, no way around that!

May 9, 2020
how to get rid of this splash screen or what ever ya wanna call it? View attachment 1936392
You can't, I tried checking is there was a button toggle because I forgot if there was or not. A button toggle/ option doesn't exist. I never had any problems with this splash still being on the screen, besides, to me it's nice to be able to see what she looks like while wearing different outfits outside of h-scenes and the 2D sprite.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes