EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE239483_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Sofia was living peacefully in the elf village of Refon
She had a childhood sweetheart boyfriend, and it seemed her life would be smooth sailing.
However, you never know when disaster will strike….
Due to the sudden treachery of her father's secretary, she is forced into debt.
The amount was 50M G
Due to her father's efforts, he had paid back up to 49M G, but…
whatever he did he could not pay back the final 1M G.
So Sofia resolved to earn this amount.
Sofia did not know the plight that awaited her in the human world when she took a part-time job.
Updated: 2018-11-24
Developer/Publisher: Studio Neko Kick
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 3
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RE239483_img_smp1.jpg RE239483_img_smp2.jpg RE239483_img_smp3.jpg RE239483_img_smp4.jpg RE239483_img_smp5.jpg RE239483_img_smp6.jpg RE239483_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was finally getting excited after seeing another upload with the "RPGM" and "Completed" tags together, even if the title was rank, then I saw who the developer was...

Orc of Vengeance was ultimately disappointing, though maybe I just brought myself up too high going into it because male protagged games are rare.
You, You've Got Me Wrong was just complete shit, though.

How is this compared to those two? Any better?

SilverFox

Legendary Macadamia Big Black Strawberry
Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I was finally getting excited after seeing another upload with the "RPGM" and "Completed" tags together, even if the title was rank, then I saw who the developer was...

Orc of Vengeance was ultimately disappointing, though maybe I just brought myself up too high going into it because male protagged games are rare.
You, You've Got Me Wrong was just complete shit, though.

How is this compared to those two? Any better?
I haven't started on it yet, but seems to be like the style of Netorare Imouto Misaki, I'm expecting it to be around the same standard :love::love:

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Torrent added. Torrent is same as what is uploaded here. Currently making a crunched version.

Last edited:

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
One issue I notice is that it doesn't really show the conditions of each job in English. It doesn't seem like this matters too much, but it does act like it does at first.

One issue I definitely noticed more though is that it sometimes glitches with transitions and will go completely black. You can save during this, but it will result in the save having the same issue. Remember to save every few nights or so everyone.

Last edited:

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
How do you access the recollection room? In the original japanese you have to touch the stump to get into the recollection room but in this english version nothing's happening when you touch the stump

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, quite the mixed bag from what I'm reading. What the hell, I'll give it a go. Y'all are fast though; wasn't this just released today? Lol.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes