• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The trick is to never sleep with the husband. It resets your guilt and you won't have enough to continue at a point.
Well.. at the start it kinda forces you to sleep with him. The first day. Aside from that though I never slept with him.
There is however also the matter of the mansion job in reverse city. Still don't know how to get that.

KIchiS2

Apr 2, 2020
Can anyone give me a explanation about lewdness and guilt system?
The introduction is not fully translated so i cannot understand much

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can anyone give me a explanation about lewdness and guilt system?
The introduction is not fully translated so i cannot understand much
You get lewdness and lose guilt as the game progresses.
If you sleep with your husband it gets screwed up.
Some jobs require certain amounts meaning only some jobs are open to you at a time.
When you've completed a job x times it only gives gold. Make sure to stop doing that job then.
Save before every time you do a job and load if you only get gold.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
wait! doesn't this only have one ending?

I remember playing the game, sofia got her debt paid on time, got married (forgot:rolleyes:) and they lived happly ever after:(.
did i miss somethingo_O

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
wait! doesn't this only have one ending?

I remember playing the game, sofia got her debt paid on time, got married (forgot:rolleyes:) and they lived happly ever after:(.
did i miss somethingo_O
Pretty sure there's only 1 ending. The one you describe. Did she really stay monogamous after that though? Not sure.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Pretty sure there's only 1 ending. The one you describe. Did she really stay monogamous after that though? Not sure.
Was hoping there was a slut ending or something perverted you know, after doing all those lewd things and getting fucked by various dudes, selling her body at the brothel and the pub, getting knocked up and then going to the slums just for cock...
And then she just forgets all that shit and live a normal life again (P.S NEVER SLEPT WITH BOYFRIEND EVEN ONCE:rolleyes:)
....................WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SLUT ENDING!:mad: (Is what i felt after playing this:sick:)

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Well, you can not pay and see the bad end, which eludes to her continuing life as the town cumdump. Theres only the two endings though

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
HAHAHAHA, NO NEED TO FEAR, I, ARHYTH HAVE GOT Y'ALL'S BACK WITH THE SAVEDATA I, MYSELF HAVE MADE.
(Each save is a scene except for 1, 2 , 5 and the last one, which is the ending)

EDIT: I actually missed a few but those were the early scenes
Thanks for the save file, but the sounds is weird for some reason. o-o

jro805

May 5, 2020
I'm missing something. how do you leave the elf village? i must have skipped the text saying where to go. i've talked to everyone in the village but can't leave.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes