AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
is there any walkthrough on this game? i've done the guild and weapon shop event and am lost
I couldn't find one. I found all the jobs except the maid one. Never did find out how to do that. I solved it by modifying the save game.. unfortunately that didn't help me see the maid job, but I did get the rest.

My advice is to try everything. It's limited how much you can do in the game. Use a rpgm speed hack if you wanna move faster.

Airain07

Sep 7, 2020
I couldn't find one. I found all the jobs except the maid one. Never did find out how to do that. I solved it by modifying the save game.. unfortunately that didn't help me see the maid job, but I did get the rest.

My advice is to try everything. It's limited how much you can do in the game. Use a rpgm speed hack if you wanna move faster.
dont remember the name of the town, but i think its reverse, also the same where the guild
you go to the top of the city in the big house

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
dont remember the name of the town, but i think its reverse, also the same where the guild
you go to the top of the city in the big house
Yea, problem is none of the people in the maid building would talk to me.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I dont remember enough to answer that. Played hundreds of hours of rpgm games since then.

flyingdrull

Nov 5, 2020
I keep trying to load up the game but it keeps saying it cannot load the img file for the title screen. Has anyone else had this problem?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man waht a letdown, now I gotta admit to understand that low score rating.
It started off so well, art is great, the initial scenes development were pretty good, that farm scene, oh boy....
But you can see it being pretty lazily done or hushed from a point forward, not to mention the bugs, what a waste.
At last I was just finishing up to get the final scenes, but couldn't even do it because of reaching the debt goal before having done the final brothel scene.

Reactions: crustykins21

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
im stuck with 22 lwd got the events only in wearpon shop and guild cant wind any othe job
Maybe is because you had sex with her boyfriend try to rise the lwd level with this save editor
To use that you have to select the save file that you want and look for the number 22 by pressing ctrl+f

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Here it is the save into the Recollection room
If its not working use the files from this guy: https://f95zone.to/threads/cuckolding-elfen-fire-sofia-studio-neko-kick.21144/page-9#post-1321630
you forgot to put config and global, cant use it for player who want use your save file for the first time, but if you have play this game before i think you dont need to get new config and new global because you already have it from old save file..
and i am new player who dont have config and global save, can you reupload and include it with config and global so i can use your save file... thanx...

Reactions: anonimiyt

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to get her image off my screen when walking around, it is rather distracting.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
in these sorts of games usually S or A would do that been awhile since I played if not you might be stuck with it
Yes I tried that, and other keys, but they did not seem to do it, may be because this is and RPGMV game. Maybe it takes a combination, but I have no Idea what that would be.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes