VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
New Love Interest Preview: Anne

duchess_preview.png

Anne Croft, Duchess of Montbleu, is a widow and the only titled love interest in the game. As a Marquess, she represents your only opportunity to climb up in the ranks of high society.

Anne is a bit older than you, and is in no rush to get married again. She is the most adventurous of the love interests, as she wants to experience life to its fullest before she gets trapped in another boring, loveless marriage. Or so she thinks.

Will you pursue her only for her title and the prestige it brings, or will you fall in love with the mysterious duchess?

As usual, if you'd fancy seeing the Duchess naked, hop over to !

Last edited:

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Development is progressing well guys! I'm at 234 renders of the planned 300. Then I will merge the Prologue with Chapter 1 (as voted by my patrons) and try to have around 500 renders. So far I'm on target for a January release. Here's a little preview of the Marquess date with Emma.

walking 5.png

If you'd like to support me, you can do so my subscribing to my . Any help is truly appreciated!

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
bg_manor_2.png

The first Chapter of Courtship: A Dance with Love will release in about a week!
  • Duchess and up Tier: February 24
  • Servant and up Tier : February 26
  • Public Release: March 1
It's not too late to get the game on the first day or to help out: Jump over to to find a tier that suits you. I also still have my PROMO where you can get the highest tier at a discount, but there's only 8 spots left!

See you guys next week!

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Be sure to update the thread title btw and description to let people know the next chapter is out on the front page even if you don't upload it here :unsure:

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
But won't that be confusing? People will see the new version but the link to the download will be for the old version.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Maybe but it would be worth it more to. I'd just put in a disclaimer or description saying only the prologue is here before clarifying for them to sign up on Patreon for the updated version :unsure:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Maybe but it would be worth it more to. I'd just put in a disclaimer or description saying only the prologue is here before clarifying for them to sign up on Patreon for the updated version :unsure:
I respectfully disagree. If the title is updated, it should be for the free public version. Doing otherwise is a disservice to people.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I respectfully disagree. If the title is updated, it should be for the free public version. Doing otherwise is a disservice to people.
I just don't know what the point is of the thread is then if it's not to get the games name out there? Most people will look at the title and think it's still stuck on the prologue and wait to check back if they come across it at all.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
bg_walking_london_3.png

Chapter I of Courtship: A Dance with Love has just been released for the general public!

BUT WHAT IS THIS GAME ABOUT?

Courtship: A Dance with Love is a choice-driven adult visual novel set in the Regency Era. You play as a young Marquess who has the difficult task of finding a bride and sire an heir. You will have to make a choice between a lot of different ladies all with their own dreams and aspirations. Will you go for money, beauty, social status... or love?

Chapter I has just released and is packed with over 500 images, 1 animated scene, 12 songs, 3 sounds, 15 special renders, a stats system and a buttload of choices that will let you replay the game again and again to experience different paths and ladies.

BUT WHY SHOULD I BECOME A PATRON?

I'm at the beginning of my journey as a writer and game developer and every new patron I get helps me devote more time to Courtship and buy more assets. The unique setting of the game could allow me to create some great scenarios involving duels, masquerades, grandiose balls, court intrigues, estate management, secrets societies and so on. By becoming my patron, you help me broaden the scope of the game and support its continuous development.

And of course, your support will be rewarded with some neat perks! The prices shown in the tiers are monthly donations, paid up-front, that you can stop at any time. Please check the tiers for more information on the rewards you will get for your pledge.

You can play the latest public version ( and ) of the game for free and if you like what you see, please think about subscribing to my Patreon page so I can keep creating bigger and better content. If you want to support the development of the game without the hassle of paying for a monthly subscription, you can always use the ! Any donation is greatly appreciated.

More links on the first page!

Have fun guys!

Prof

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
This looks pretty sweet, best of luck on your journey Professor Historian

CourtshipADanceWithLove-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes