VN Ren'Py Onhold Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Sally Banner (hearts).png

Overview:
Courtship: A Dance With Love is an adult visual novel set in the Regency Era.
You play as a young Marquess who has the difficult task of finding a bride and sire a heir.
You will have to make a choice between a lot of different ladies all with their own dreams and aspirations.
Will you marry for money, beauty, social status... or love?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 2023-11-08
Developer: Professor Historian - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter II - 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others:
Android*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0005.png bg_manor_2.png bg_duchess_4.png bg_discussion_6.png bg_piano_3.png bg_duke_4.png jane_preview.png bg_emma_1.png bg_bedroom_3.png bg_sally_7.png bg_walking_london_3.png Rebecca 3.png bg_park_51.png bg_transition_18.png bg_date_23.png bg_street_25.png bg_hall_10.png bg_ending_16.png

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NTR needed - as always.

Here is packed by me - totally useless and unnecessary compressed version posted on subpar hosting gofile, so content will be deleted in e.g. a week. Have fun:
381MB-->167MB (PINGA HQ lossy; deleted: cache, save, *.rpyc; re-encoded one oversized mp3 file; used 7-zip ULTRA).

EDIT: content deleted already! See? GOFILE is shit :)

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Courtship: A Dance With Love [v0.1] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 364mb
Compressed Size: 73mb

Download -

You can also join my discord for more and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx

Reactions: Malika1234

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I got the thread back, thanks to everyone who already have replied, liked and posted helpful links. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy the game!

Never add it if you value your product. This seems to include pregnancy, no? What content in that regard is actually planned?
Yeah, I looked at the definition, I'm not sure there will be a lot of that due to the setting of the game. All the love interests will be single, and you will have to choose a bride depending on what you value: money, status, love, etc. Of course it's still early to say, but the game will probably end with a wedding (and some tragedy) :)

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Courtship: A Dance With Love [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder

- 76mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
NTR needed - as always.

Here is packed by me - totally useless and unnecessary compressed version posted on subpar hosting gofile, so content will be deleted in e.g. a week. Have fun:
381MB-->167MB (PINGA HQ lossy; deleted: cache, save, *.rpyc; re-encoded one oversized mp3 file; used 7-zip ULTRA).
NTR is NOT needed in every game

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I got the thread back, thanks to everyone who already have replied, liked and posted helpful links. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy the game!

Yeah, I looked at the definition, I'm not sure there will be a lot of that due to the setting of the game. All the love interests will be single, and you will have to choose a bride depending on what you value: money, status, love, etc. Of course it's still early to say, but the game will probably end with a wedding (and some tragedy) :)
If someone else will fuck a LI the mc is trying to marry and have a child with... will totally change the story you are going for, do whatever you want to do but this is something people like me and many others will want to know before supporting you, even games with this as avoidable are something that will just make people put your game in ignore, and yes the other fanbase will play the game, but then you will end with a totally different game of what you want to make.

In the end is your game, but let me give you my 2 cents.
Don't try to cater to both fanbases, it won't work.
Take the feedback or bury it, you should be the only one to choose what kind of game you make.
Peace. And good luck.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes