• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Is the story set in the Yorkshire moors by any chance?
It's in a fictional country that is a cross between Regency Era England and Louis XIV France.

If someone else will fuck a LI the mc is trying to marry and have a child with... will totally change the story you are going for, do whatever you want to do but this is something people like me and many others will want to know before supporting you, even games with this as avoidable are something that will just make people put your game in ignore, and yes the other fanbase will play the game, but then you will end with a totally different game of what you want to make.

In the end is your game, but let me give you my 2 cents.
Don't try to cater to both fanbases, it won't work.
Take the feedback or bury it, you should be the only one to choose what kind of game you make.
Peace. And good luck.
I guess you're talking about this NRT thing. Sorry, English isn't my first language and I'm not yet familiar with all these sex terms, so I wasn't sure what CobraPL was asking. I think I understand the definition correctly now, so I'll try to answer this question clearly.

No one but the MC will have sex with the love interests during the game, and none of them will get pregnant. The only time a LI will sleep with someone else, the MC will be there and it will be during a threesome or orgy. I hope it's more clear now :)

You got plans on letting us get with that GILF bud?
If you mean one of the girls, yes, if you mean MC's mom, no. But she could get some action with another character at some point though.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The only time a LI will sleep with someone else, the MC will be there and it will be during a threesome or orgy. I hope it's more clear now :)
I hope by that you mean the MC being involved and not just watching?
If you mean MC's mom, no. But she could get some action with another character at some point though.
If that means the MC isn't involved, I assume this isn't an incest game, then may I suggest to not do that?
Not every woman in an AVN has to be naked or have sex.

Reactions: qaywsx and lxh123

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I hope by that you mean the MC being involved and not just watching?
Yes, he will be involved.

If that means the MC isn't involved, I assume this isn't an incest game, then may I suggest to not do that?
Not every woman in an AVN has to be naked or have sex.
It's definitely not an incest game. I don't like saying an outright "no" to someone, but I'm starting to realize that everyone wants something that someone else doesn't want, so I should really just stick to the script I have in mind. So Mother will stay clothed and chaste.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Unlike the previous user, I do have some constructive criticism: I think you should reduce the size of the stats button:

screenshot0001.png

It's way too big and distracting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Вполне неплохое начало. Выглядит визуально довольно хорошо. Насчёт сюжета не уверен, так как не делал перевод, а играл так. Наверное не всё понял. Но уверен будет интересно посмотреть на продолжение и надеюсь на несколько сюжетных линий.
Теперь не про игру. Была похожая идея у меня про игру, даже продумана и часть записана. Скину в сообщения чтоб не писать в комментариях не по теме, может понравится или даже чего то от туда вдохновит сделать здесь.

Quite a good start. Looks visually pretty good. As for the plot, I'm not sure, because I didn't translate it, but played it like that. Probably didn't understand everything. But I'm sure it will be interesting to see the continuation and I hope for several storylines.
Now it's not about the game. I had a similar idea about the game, even thought out and part of it was recorded. I’ll throw it in messages so as not to write off-topic in the comments, maybe you’ll like it or even inspire me to do something from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
YES. (y)

What's your native language, if you don't mind me asking?
Not at all. It's French.

Unlike the previous user, I do have some constructive criticism: I think you should reduce the size of the stats button:

View attachment 2062995

It's way too big and distracting.
Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it! I will make it smaller, and change the image for a moustache or something gentlemanly as soon as I can. And if I can get better at coding, I'll just make it disappear when the player is not hovering it.

Вполне неплохое начало. Выглядит визуально довольно хорошо. Насчёт сюжета не уверен, так как не делал перевод, а играл так. Наверное не всё понял. Но уверен будет интересно посмотреть на продолжение и надеюсь на несколько сюжетных линий.
Теперь не про игру. Была похожая идея у меня про игру, даже продумана и часть записана. Скину в сообщения чтоб не писать в комментариях не по теме, может понравится или даже чего то от туда вдохновит сделать здесь.

Quite a good start. Looks visually pretty good. As for the plot, I'm not sure, because I didn't translate it, but played it like that. Probably didn't understand everything. But I'm sure it will be interesting to see the continuation and I hope for several storylines.
Now it's not about the game. I had a similar idea about the game, even thought out and part of it was recorded. I’ll throw it in messages so as not to write off-topic in the comments, maybe you’ll like it or even inspire me to do something from there.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked the game!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The only time a LI will sleep with someone else, the MC will be there and it will be during a threesome or orgy
Unless you want to cater to that fanbase I don't suggest you have any of the Li's having sex with anyone else except the mc, otherwise, you may get the same result.

Or do you mean FFM / FFFM meaning those Li's will be involved in threesome, foursome or orgy with other females that the mc romance?
Like the fiance of the mc and 2 female maids? is it something like that?
if there is any male involved people will dislike it as much, in the end is your game as I said, just make sure to be clear about this in the developer note, you can also add future / planned content tags here. (y)

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Unless you want to cater to that fanbase I don't suggest you have any of the Li's having sex with anyone else except the mc, otherwise, you may get the same result.

Or do you mean FFM / FFFM meaning those Li's will be involved in threesome, foursome or orgy with other females that the mc romance?
Like the fiance of the mc and 2 female maids? is it something like that?
Exactly. The Duchess for example, having already been married and not being a virgin anymore, will be more open than the other LIs and will want to try some new stuff with the MC. But other men will never be involved.

I just want to be sure I understand though, I'm not sure if you played Being a DIK, but do you mean that some fanbases didn't like it that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if there is any male involved people will dislike it as much, in the end is your game as I said, just make sure to be clear about this in the developer note, you can also add future / planned content tags here. (y)
I will do that and be as clear as possible, it makes sense that people don't want to waste their time, thanks for the helpful advice!

That maid looks really hot, just that already makes this worth of trying.

Good luck Dev.
Thank you very much, I love Sally!

Good luck
Thanks!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Would it be possible to have more than one bride? I don't know maybe all of them? Hahaha

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes