4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Reaperofgodz

Aug 6, 2017
What do i do after imake the fire girl my slave? im stuck dont have any keys for the doors either , or is it to soon for that? i have been looking online for a walkthrough but i havent found anything at all for this game. help plz

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
What do i do after imake the fire girl my slave? im stuck dont have any keys for the doors either , or is it to soon for that? i have been looking online for a walkthrough but i havent found anything at all for this game. help plz
She ain't your slave you swine, also will look into answering you later in the day when I have time.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
but for real what do i do after that cant find the next place.
So I have been trying to remember where you at and coming up short with answer. I think I am going to have to replay the game to answer you, problem his I don't have that much time right now.
I am guessing tho that you should do a few thing, explore more of the dungeon that you can, there might me level that have opened up or you might need to have a few more fight to start a new event.
That being said you might want to look at the ulmf forum they might have more answer already written.
Until I came up for the right answer best of luck .

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
When I installed the patch and loaded the game it still says game ver.1.02 is it supposed to change to 1.06?

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
Also I beat the first game but don't have it installed and no longer have a save file. Will I miss out on anything not importing a save?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys I can't get this game to install on Windows 10 whilst running compatibility mode for Windows 7 with or without using Locale Emulator. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For all of you on Windows 10 having trouble with the installer.

Copy the bunny2 folder in the mounted directory, into whatever folder where you want the game.
Apply the patch as per instructions.

Play.

*There will be an annoying message, everytime you open the game, about it being unable to find the save folder. This is just fluff, it absolutely can find the save folder from where you copied the folder. No worries.

*The game is 1.02. The English patch is what's in it's 1.06 version. The game does indeed say 1.02 when you play, but that's correct, so no worries.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Urgh .. I like these games .. I really do but why .. Why does the interface have to be SO bad!? Why does the entire game design revolve around grind to the level of sadistic spite. Honestly I don't know why this game even has a new game+ .. who the hell would put them through this twice!?

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know why i got no background music, only menu items sounds? Went and looked at the sound settings, they look ok

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes