4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
you can translate those too, you can translate those too it's just really complicated
From the front page:

Instructions:
SPOILER

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Mount BUNNYBLACK2.mdf using favourite program [eg. PowerISO]
3- Click install.EXE and install (Window 10 users must run in compatibility mode for windows 7)
4- Paste in installed directory Bunny Black 2 English Patch v1.06
(Please Read the README Info Before APPLYING)
5- Click on BunnyBlack2.EXE to start playing.
End of quote.

If the patch is installed correctly then the items will also be translated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
(Please Read the README Info Before APPLYING)
And if anyone actually bothered to read, either this or the previous post, they would know that it is, in a rather prominent way, a notice that if you don't remove obj.vfs...

The eng patch doesn't fully work, the item store and unit skills are still Japanese.
Then this will happen. (Not only that, but unit names will also be in Japanese, along other objects you just didn't notice yet).

you can translate those too, you can translate those too it's just really complicated
It really isn't, so for people too lazy to be bothered, here is the additional instructions from the README file you're supposed to follow:

To be honest, I also forgot to remove obj.vfs at first; it likely wouldn't hurt to add this to the front-page just in case people are skimming through. (I also had to visit this file again because crashes on the flame dungeon; consider this the slap in the face for people who are not keen in RTFM)

Reactions: Hajtand

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
And if anyone actually bothered to read, either this or the previous post, they would know that it is, in a rather prominent way, a notice that if you don't remove obj.vfs...

Then this will happen. (Not only that, but unit names will also be in Japanese, along other objects you just didn't notice yet).

It really isn't, so for people too lazy to be bothered, here is the additional instructions from the README file you're supposed to follow:

To be honest, I also forgot to remove obj.vfs at first; it likely wouldn't hurt to add this to the front-page just in case people are skimming through. (I also had to visit this file again because crashes on the flame dungeon; consider this the slap in the face for people who are not keen in RTFM)
someone helped me here once and even posted their game fully translated for download with the obj.vfs thing already done and it was still in japanese after download and that was after i followed the ''read this first jackasses'' to the letter on my game,i did manage to get it fully translated eventually but i dont remember how

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peacekeepr
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes