4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I realized that even with the patch there were things that were not translated and that I had to do manually like the things in the store. So with all the laziness in the world I did it. I can not assure that everything is 100% translated, or that it is even well translated, but at least 70% more translation. Obviously I corrected the texts based on the files of Seiha Translations, so do not give me credit, I only use a translator to correct some things. So AGAIN, CREDIT IS NOT MINE !!!!

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I realized that even with the patch there were things that were not translated and that I had to do manually like the things in the store. So with all the laziness in the world I did it. I can not assure that everything is 100% translated, or that it is even well translated, but at least 70% more translation. Obviously I corrected the texts based on the files of Seiha Translations, so do not give me credit, I only use a translator to correct some things. So AGAIN, CREDIT IS NOT MINE !!!!
cant download the links, they just open a new tab.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, if you can add these to an archive alongside a readme (names and others instructions) it could then warrant for a mod to be reached and thus added to first post.
Appreciated in any case, shame the third game is not getting (..) a translation.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Great series. I liked Darx more than Rance as a protag and I think the art is generally better. It's a damn shame the 3rd part will never be translated. Another series that is doomed to wallow in obscurity.

Reactions: MpMike and seden

everuk

Jan 8, 2018
Truly is a shame I hoped that it would get at least some kind of translation... Oh well guess we just need to learn Japanese no biggy right?

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, there not a lot of content, but characters first then dual translated content > vo content (voiced). Or a dedicated process. They said, there no "Japanese", si far, each character has multiple meanings, where the understanding is most based on one education, hm, wait, is that not the same with all languages?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Just finished Bunny Black with the NG+ as well. Thnx For Part 2, Classic game tho. You come for the poon and stay for the gameplay.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For those wondering about the Bunny Black 3 translation only the interface is translated. Dont know why igg-games would post it so dont be fooled.

What it translates
The game interface and buttons.
The itens and effect description.
The units names.
The skills and abilities name and effects.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/cleaned up OP
Added images
Added VN info
added tags
adding Mirrors soon

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For those wondering about the Bunny Black 3 translation only the interface is translated. Dont know why igg-games would post it so dont be fooled.

What it translates
The game interface and buttons.
The itens and effect description.
The units names.
The skills and abilities name and effects.
Is translation for it ongoing or do you not know, Muff?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yea was reading before just slowly
as of april 2018 of seiha site
If anyone is trying to translate bunny black 3 you need to use this edited bbtools instead.

Here it the . Remember that you have to re-extract with a CLEAN box.vfs for it to work.

Bunny black 3 had an extra parameter on the script that was being ignored and this resulted on the character portraits inside the dungeon to disappear and showed the image name.

Reactions: kokotheworm
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes