4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

seandkiller

Mar 8, 2018
I'm still having that issue...I have 100+ GB left, so I have plenty of space. I've run it in compatibility mode, no dice. It's run as Administrator, so it's not that either. And I leave it in its default folder selection, yet I still get the error.

Edit: So for now I've just gotten around that by moving the folder inside manually. I'm still curious why I was having issues, though.

vacilick

Jan 13, 2019
very good game and very long too thanks for sharing the game
side note
i end the download of the game a 1 AM and my feeling for it were
--sleep i don`t need sleep i need to go to the dungeon

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
So I downloaded this game recently. Everything seemed fine except on startup I get the message that Cannot access folder error (saves may fail) but saves worked fine. I managed to beat the Subcommander and Commander of Celestia and reached the Balaquin Courtyard without any lags, bugs etc. The moment I go to the steps for the 2nd floor in said floor the game freezes and closes. Does anyone have an idea or has this happened to anyone before. Help would be much appreciated.

P.S. I know there exists a save file with nearly 100% unlocked but I want to play the game for the story and the fights and experience it on my own how I unlock certain events.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So I downloaded this game recently. Everything seemed fine except on startup I get the message that Cannot access folder error (saves may fail) but saves worked fine. I managed to beat the Subcommander and Commander of Celestia and reached the Balaquin Courtyard without any lags, bugs etc. The moment I go to the steps for the 2nd floor in said floor the game freezes and closes. Does anyone have an idea or has this happened to anyone before. Help would be much appreciated.

P.S. I know there exists a save file with nearly 100% unlocked but I want to play the game for the story and the fights and experience it on my own how I unlock certain events.
Most probably you should first try and re-download the game and check whether the download missed a sub- folder or try and reinstall the game while your anti-virus is off. Third option is to check what resource or folder got deleted or has no content in it.

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
So BB1 and BB2 got translated. Here's hoping for BB3 to also be translated

Only to realize that the whole website is basically dead at this point.

Yaaaaaaay

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
surprisingly i think i liked the more lack of control of bb#1 better than this control system. also still very early in the playthrough but i have no idea what im supposed to be doing, no quest log or anything that i can see. not like the job board of #1

Last edited:

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Is the main character still a massive Gary Stu? That kinda irked me about the first one. I don't want to be 100% perfect all the time.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is the main character still a massive Gary Stu? That kinda irked me about the first one. I don't want to be 100% perfect all the time.
There's a part where the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But he still has that magic dick since it's part of the genre. Kinda like how Rance can rape a woman into loving him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So BB1 and BB2 got translated. Here's hoping for BB3 to also be translated

Only to realize that the whole website is basically dead at this point.

Yaaaaaaay
Yeah, BB3 translation is dead and I can't see anyone picking it up soon.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I applied the english patch and I still have some untranslated elements in the game. Am I missing something or it it not all in english yet? Thanks.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Everytime i try to install this it says:
1567262439808.png
And in the patch there is no vbj.vfs or whatever it is called that I could rename...
please help me.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes