4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
i need help, where to find Darx? (resqued 4 friends and beat the singing demon at floor 5 before he got kidnap) the fire girl said the prison key can open some door at the water place but i cant find it at all

Jan 26, 2018
im a little lost can someone give me derections on what to do ps cant spell for crap

pps
C:\Users\caidyn\Desktop\my files 2.0\visaul novels\bunny black 2\Bunny Black 2.rar: Checksum error in Bunny Black 2\BUNNYBLACK2.mdf. The file is corrupt

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
where can i find the latest translation? I'm still having this problem and its already 2019

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not sure what you did but i played the game from start to finish in English.
I screwed something up, instead there was a built in translation all along and i overwritten it when i installed another translation patch lol

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
How hard is this? Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough for this? I read that this is harder than the first one and I can't find any detailed guide for this one.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
how to install?
it gives some kind of error in chinese
someone help me fast plz
To anyone who is running into this problem or keep getting it just as a side-note, it happens even on "Windows 7" system... basically the installer DON'T let u pick any different folder than the common or registered by the installer when doing the installation, if u try to change directory, it will ALWAYS end up with the japanese space error... so, basically install the game then move around after installing and boom, u're good to go.
Also when running it, it'll always give an error saying save data folder path wasn't found, but strangely, we can save and load.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Save file with 71% of all h-scenes opened, and 97% of all bonus scenes. I just also rushed through the game, since it's a save made on english patched game, no problems using it or running a NG+

Reactions: Agrush
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes