HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's a very good game, my first pledge on Patreon. I think Wolf has so many ideas but he can't developed as fast as it needed. It's like he would need a coordinator or producer.
But he's still on the project and I hope we will have new releases soon or later.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

Hi Folks. For those of you who do not follow the BEW-Rocks discussion forum, I have recently been appointed Community Manager for the on-line forums. I thought I'd drop by here and let you know what is happening with Brad's Erotic Week. I wish I could say the latest episode is ready and being released right now but I can't. I CAN say that it is almost finished and will be ready very soon. Wolfschadowe had an unexpected loss of some of his artistic team and has been forced to delay the release a bit so those who remain can finish the added work. I have seen the completed parts and it is really nice. The new iRay renders are quite beautiful. Episode 7 is well over 85% complete and Wolf is hoping to get it out to the early access group by the end of August. I am not quite so sure and think it might have to slip into September. I would love to be proven wrong on that. After this monster of an episode (Wolf says "cursed"), future episodes will be much more manageable and are planned to be back on the 3-4 months each release schedule. Please hang in there a bit longer. This new episode is going to be worth it!
Inb4 20minutes of content

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Latest update about the release of Chapter 7 can be found here:
Short of it: roughly 170 hours of work left (gross), september release virtually impossible.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking of Episode 7, I'm not giving estimates anymore because...well, I suck at giving estimates. We're close. I expect ALL rendering and images to be created by the end of the week, or the end of the weekend at the latest). Modeling will go pretty quick after that as well as logic and game balancing. Writing is happening in parallel and most of the big obstacles have been cleared. We are within a week of the next Beta for testers. There may be one more beta before release to Early Access folks. Hank in there, we're in the final stretch.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
He man how much longer we have to wait for the next update of BEW its been along time since the last update
Roughly half the writing is ready, and essentially all the rendering is done. The episode should be going to beta testers "soon," meaning one month or less, depending on how much time Wolfchadowe will be spending on it daily.

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I remember playing this when only the first bar scene was in the game! Good memories, maybe i'll give ep 7 a try and see how far its come along

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I remember playing this when only the first bar scene was in the game! Good memories, maybe i'll give ep 7 a try and see how far its come along
Yes this game was awesome but I'm a little concern, the old graphics/style are now very old compared to some games like parental love, man of the house, DoD, DmD, BB, my cute cousin etc, etc... the pictures added by Jerricho seems to confirmed my thoughts.

csw

Aug 5, 2016
I'm concerned too... if this new episode still have those kind of graphics that are so outdated it'll be a major disappointment! I hope i'm wrong.

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
I'm concerned too... if this new episode still have those kind of graphics that are so outdated it'll be a major disappointment! I hope i'm wrong.
By the look of this image I think it'll be the same but hopefully when it's release
the ''Rendering'' will be better

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
There have been some sample images of the new episode posted on their website but they seem to be a mixed bag as far as render quality. Wolfshadowe also made a big post on Patreon awhile ago explaining why they will not be using "Photorealistic" (his word) renders. Basically it's about just how large this game is and the huge number of images they need to generate. From the samples provided there does seem to be some improvement in overall quality, but I don't expect it to match the quality we see in most games these days.

Reactions: Lena Tran

csw

Aug 5, 2016
I took a look at the patreon page, there's a huge post written by the dev about how he avoided doing any photorealism on the graphics (the amount of time required,etc), i get the main reasons but even so, the end result could have been something better than this promo pics and considering that they're working on this episode for over a year. Anyway, i still have some curiosity to try this new episode, i really enjoyed the previous ones, but I've very low expectations at this time.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I really don't mind the "lesser" quality so much. I'm getting pretty bored with the turbo-glistening from stock Daz3D assets anyway.

It's a well-made story with interesting characters. That more than forgives the sloppy art.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This game seems to take longer than HF 3 to make, the preview pictures look not rendered, I don't remember them being so out dated when I played this game last time. Hopefuly it will be worth the wait, I really liked the secretary "corruption" route

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes