HTML - Abandoned - Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mazaresco

Many paths and choices to make in this inspired game that i wish was taken over by a developper. Unfortunately the dev work behind the numerous paths was probably overwhelming and this is the main lesson to learn from this game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

boulimanus

Probably my favorite game and for sure the one that got me interested to follow.
    It has a very good story and character arc but what is even more amazing is the branching and complexity behind it all. Playing it you can feel the build up and progression as you get to know the characters and unlock sex scenes of course.
    The visuals have the quality of a VN but with also an interactivity that genuinely qualifies as a game.
    The girls are varied and pretty but also personable. Which makes the sex scenes feel quite personal and better, at least it does for me.

The only bad point is the time between releases is huge. But the quality and complexity explain a lot of it. If you can be patient, this game is well worth it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mondoblasto

The quality of this game cannot be understated. The level of depth of the choice paths is more complex then the Vdate games. If you took several shotgun shells full of Spider-Man's web formula and loaded them into a double-barrel, then blasted both barrels simultaneously at a wall four or five times? That is the kind of branching depth we're talking about. PLUS he weaves new content in among the old content, and I can't remember the last time I came across a game breaking bug.

Is production taking a long time? Absolutely, and if you've ever gotten a chance to peruse his Patreon post of what his typical programming is like, you will understand that it's for a god damn good reason.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

notnormal

One of the best games of its type. You can tell a metric dump load of time went into crafting this game. The game's mind bendingly deep layers are most definitely worth getting wrapped up in. If you're still reading this; stop, download the game, and play it.