HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Thanks a bunch, haven't kept up with the lagoon for a while. I'm torn between my impatience to play the new update and the fact that it will be back to the long wait right after we will have played it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Reading over the Lagoon thread they lost an artist, the ambition of so much new story, and of course the "invisible" and behind the scenes coding means it slipped. So another few weeks probably. Considering BEW's release cycle its nothing new, but the game has been around forever so at some point we will get more. Wolf delivers, just on a schedule that most of us have no idea what it is.

May 19, 2017
Honestly i like Wolfschadowe, 'cause he's not milking... patrons payin' for released episodes, so i think it's really fair from him. BIG :eazyHype: for the upcoming update :eazyHype:

Reactions: supermanz95

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I could swear people have been announcing that the next update will be released "any day now" for the past 2-3 months...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well, in fairness to Wolfschadowe, when he presented his options to patreons and fans, he did warn that option getting most votes might take close to 18 months to complete... guess his estimate was right.

But since, as mentioned before, he's not milking his patreons and they only pay on episode release.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Not enough can be said in applause to him for charging per release and then also releasing when he has an acceptable level of quality.

So many of these Patreon backed games promise a monthly release, charge every month and then either don't deliver or deliver barely working shit or barely any new content.

The amount of content there has been in every Episode Wolfschadowe released is astonashing compared to Simbro, BB, DmD, etc. Sure, he takes longer in between, but if the other games charged per release and took their time to actually have worthwhile content, they'd actually be worth the money they are milking now.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Incredible that about 20 minutes of content is taking an entire year to complete. He should have just completed the game initially with the blonde coworker, then worked backwards to add in the bartender's path, the stripper's path, the stripper's friend's path, the young coworker's path, and so on. While not technically abandoned, even before he hit this major snag that has delayed Episode 7's release by over 6 months, I remember seeing his proposed roadmap taking place over the next 3-4 years. This game will never be completed.

Reactions: supermanz95

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi Folks. For those of you who do not follow the BEW-Rocks discussion forum, I have recently been appointed Community Manager for the on-line forums. I thought I'd drop by here and let you know what is happening with Brad's Erotic Week. I wish I could say the latest episode is ready and being released right now but I can't. I CAN say that it is almost finished and will be ready very soon. Wolfschadowe had an unexpected loss of some of his artistic team and has been forced to delay the release a bit so those who remain can finish the added work. I have seen the completed parts and it is really nice. The new iRay renders are quite beautiful. Episode 7 is well over 85% complete and Wolf is hoping to get it out to the early access group by the end of August. I am not quite so sure and think it might have to slip into September. I would love to be proven wrong on that. After this monster of an episode (Wolf says "cursed"), future episodes will be much more manageable and are planned to be back on the 3-4 months each release schedule. Please hang in there a bit longer. This new episode is going to be worth it!

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Hi Folks. For those of you who do not follow the BEW-Rocks discussion forum, I have recently been appointed Community Manager for the on-line forums. I thought I'd drop by here and let you know what is happening with Brad's Erotic Week. I wish I could say the latest episode is ready and being released right now but I can't. I CAN say that it is almost finished and will be ready very soon. Wolfschadowe had an unexpected loss of some of his artistic team and has been forced to delay the release a bit so those who remain can finish the added work. I have seen the completed parts and it is really nice. The new iRay renders are quite beautiful. Episode 7 is well over 85% complete and Wolf is hoping to get it out to the early access group by the end of August. I am not quite so sure and think it might have to slip into September. I would love to be proven wrong on that. After this monster of an episode (Wolf says "cursed"), future episodes will be much more manageable and are planned to be back on the 3-4 months each release schedule. Please hang in there a bit longer. This new episode is going to be worth it!
Yeah I see you on the forums ty for update but to be honest the game never really came out fast so its just its popularity now that is its enemy

Reactions: UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes