HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They do deserve some money and they need help. But finding talented 3D artists that meet wolfschadowe's reqiurements isn't easy. Itpika provided a link to ExLibris walkthrough. And yes, there are talented testers and programming help already.

But like I said, the biggest thing they'd like is a few dollars to get a good ass 3D artist in there so they can speed up development. That's what the bottleneck is.. getting quality images into the game. And so far, it's all wolfschadowe with a few bits of help here and there last I heard.

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've seen Mik on the Lagoon. He posted a couple early renders there. I know someone told him about Wolfschadowe. Last time I checked the stuff on his site was in October. Good to hear he's got an artist on-board.
That means more renders and content for 7!!!! :eazyHype:
Edited.. Here's a Noir scene by Mik back in December on the Lagoon...
miknoir.jpg

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
November 14th Wolfschadowe recruited Mik for artistic purposes.

Status right now: oops, Chapter 7 will be 2,5 times larger than planned. Don't expect anything till February.
If this guy would have an patreon he would fucking milk the people so hard with his intentional later releases.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
He has a patreon: .
But he charges only for releases. Basically, his stance is kinda like Akabur, but with work ethics. "If you want to give me your money, you're welcome. The game itself will always be free."

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
He has a patreon: .
But he charges only for releases. Basically, his stance is kinda like Akabur, but with work ethics. "If you want to give me your money, you're welcome. The game itself will always be free."
If it was monthly i mean.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Apparently, the author has stated that the next release should be "before summer". I don't really get why it is taking so long to release it but it is getting kinda ridiculous. I'm sure there are good reasons for this and the quality of this game is worth the wait though I can't help but think he is hurting his business if he doesn't release at least something soon.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The last year he asked his patreons to decide if implement some big changes (new characters) in the game or not. He warned about the time consuming nature of these changes, but patreons decided to do it. So the long stop between the last and this new release was expected. Moreover recently he had family problems. So he was forced to delay the game.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Sounds a little like this one game they remade into a furry feast - took an arseload of time, then it kaboomed because the artist pissed off. Forgot the name, but they essentially recreated the game, too. If I understood that correctly... :(

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently, the author has stated that the next release should be "before summer". I don't really get why it is taking so long to release it but it is getting kinda ridiculous. I'm sure there are good reasons for this and the quality of this game is worth the wait though I can't help but think he is hurting his business if he doesn't release at least something soon.
He mentioned this on his forum. He had a death in his immediate family recently and needed some extra time to handle family issues.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Sounds a little like this one game they remade into a furry feast - took an arseload of time, then it kaboomed because the artist pissed off. Forgot the name, but they essentially recreated the game, too. If I understood that correctly... :(
Not really. He is adding more stuffs not remaking old part of the story. The problem is that the choices with one woman could influence your chance/story with the others. So the introduction of a new character has major repercussions on all the game.
Finally hes' still active on the forum

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Okay, that sounds better, dev is still engaged that's a plus. And private life matters, that is a reason for a temporary stop most of the time. Really don't like devs who lost their energy to work on titles and keep letting their unfinished games idle 'on hold' forever.
It's one of the better HTML driven games I believe, would be such a pity if progress comes to a halt tbh. Maybe I get just paranoid the moment I read of 'slow down' or something similar.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
We all are. Very few games arrive at the end.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes