HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Can't wait to see it back. This was one of the first that got me hooked back then with great stories and branching.
I used to love the simplicity of the html and Unreal tends to stress the resources on my laptop when Ren'py is super light, but I'm looking forward to see the changes.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
This game was in development since 2016, that is 7 years!
The game is far too ambitious for the creator to only work on as a hobby. I will be shocked if the revamp ever makes it past Day 2 for the dozens of story branches he has planned. The revamp project will likely run into the same wall the original did because he either won't or can't commit to full-time development.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
Patreon update from Feb 28, 2023, only quoting the relevant part:

All Act I (first 4 days) main characters have been finalized, and all the first day sets have also been built and finalized. All Episode 1 supporting characters have been finalized, and the intro scene has been fully rendered, and rendering has begun on the office scene. The game is playable in the Unreal engine, but the UI is not yet finalized for Episode 1. The build tool (Articy Draft) and Unreal are fully integrated and working great.

For the office and bar scenes, we are still working out some storyline changes and gameplay balancing. The overall storylines haven’t changed much, but the story beats have changed to account for the expansion of the game from 7 to 10 days, and to bring a bit more depth to relationship progression and character development.
"AbAnDoNeD".

• Angry
Reactions: Carnagie

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The public patreon post referred to in that discord message states that they're rebuilding the whole game in Unity, and might finish the first part this year. No hard schedule, as the story has been rewritten but the coding is still in prototype stage.

Reactions: Russell Thrillson
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes