HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zatoichi

Apr 25, 2017
That is one of the very very few erotic/sex games out there worth playing.

And the developer has integrity. No subscription/ miliking BS like all the rest. Even the fact that he hasn't done another episode is a positive. He could have flushed our way 30 more BS episodes after the first masterpiece being an experienced IT manager but he'd rather not lie to himself and us.

Quality and passion over quantity and money milking.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That is one of the very very few erotic/sex games out there worth playing.

And the developer has integrity. No subscription/ miliking BS like all the rest. Even the fact that he hasn't done another episode is a positive. He could have flushed our way 30 more BS episodes after the first masterpiece being an experienced IT manager but he'd rather not lie to himself and us.

Quality and passion over quantity and money milking.
Certainly an interesting perspective, on the other hand you have a few dozen devs here who have provided regular high-quality updates for several years now, with much better renders as well.

BEW started out strong, yes, but it has turned into a clusterfuck by now.
Switching the game to ren'py and adding another writer might work, but I don't think Wolfschadowe will ever do something like that.

Reactions: supermanz95

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Damn, when I saw the alert I was excited about a possible update to the game.

Realizing I hadn't checked in with Wolfschadowe since last summer I then went over to his website. Still nothing to report, unfortunately. He's still plugging away at updating the game to the Unreal engine but nothing on the horizon.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Damn, I remember playing this many years ago and loving how it started. I knew once he started adding a bunch of characters after the bar event was complete that he was never going to be able to finish the game considering each character's story ran concurrently with the others. The foibles of over-ambition.

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Damn, when I saw the alert I was excited about a possible update to the game.

Realizing I hadn't checked in with Wolfschadowe since last summer I then went over to his website. Still nothing to report, unfortunately. He's still plugging away at updating the game to the Unreal engine but nothing on the horizon.
Sorry man. Seems nothing's been added to the game since i last played.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry if this has been shared before, but the Im glad to learn that this game is likely not dead!!! the forum and discord channels are still active. So there is still hope for Brads Erotic ~Decade~.....

The game is being reworked, visuals and engine it seems.

Here are some previews of the new models:

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry if this has been shared before, but the Im glad to learn that this game is likely not dead!!! the forum and discord channels are still active. So there is still hope for Brads Erotic ~Decade~.....

Nice! I didn't see these pics on this website, did you get them from the discord channel?

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Yep, images from Discord, link in their forum

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
oh no, i think i prefer the old models, maybe its just cuz they were so lo-res that my brain filled in the gaps to something more preferable. oh well. as long as he doesn't fuck up the bartender, it doesnt really matter to me.

Reactions: supermanz95

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016

Natalie lost that sultry look which made her the most enticing for me.
Wasn't ever a big fan of the office co-worker.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, his website is pretty dead these days but there is activity on Wolfshadowe's discord channel, with some recent screen shots of the newer version.

It ain't dead, but I wouldn't say there is anything coming soon.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, I don't see this game coming back any time soon. It's a shame though, I had high hopes when I played this back in 2017.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes