HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It's from the first time that the option has been included that I wait for the event at the stripclub with her and Natalie.
Only 2 months to the update... only 2 months...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone. Decent progress the past couple weeks. The release has grown a little bigger as concepts get story-boarded, but still made some progress pulling the Beta release to testing a couple days closer. A lot of the past couple weeks for me has been reworking the automated testing framework for the game. I had been using Selenium IDE, but it was limited to Firefox testing, and the new Firefox that came a year ago broke it.
So I have just completed moving our test framework over to Katalon Studio so that we can automatically test the entire game automatically. At least, we will be able to once I get all the scripts updated and converted. It's a pretty big task, but the payoff is that I will be able to tell it to "test the game" and it will fire up 10 or 15 or however many my computer can support browsers, each playing through a different game path, and make sure that path works properly. The bonus is that the new framework is a lot faster in creating the new tests as new pages for the game are created.

Moving on to more specific Episode 8 information, the bar scene consists of 3 major parts. The first part is completely finished. The second part is fully "in-flight" (Meaning everything is out of the concept stage and moving across the board.) and the first few cards of the final part of the scene are beginning to move into the Storyboard and Preliminary Logic phases. The board above is a compressed version of the full board below.

That's it for this update. Thank you all for all of your continued patience and support!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
wolfschadowe....i think your's game have same good quality as the tora production. but pity we must wait long enough for updated game...anyway keep the goodwork man.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
wolfschadowe....i think your's game have same good quality as the tora production. but pity we must wait long enough for updated game...anyway keep the goodwork man.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's been years, I don't blame anyone for forgetting Faith after 5 years of her not being in the game.

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Played every way I can find.But still don't know how to get cab ending?? Any pointers?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Go straight to the couch at the strip club and go with what's her face to a private dance for her to vamp on you. It'll lead to the cab scene.

MidwestNathan

Jul 11, 2018
Probably the best game i've played in a while. The overarching story is awesome and you can spend hours trying to get all the acheivements. Keep up the good work!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes