HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The quality of this game cannot be understated. The level of depth of the choice paths is more complex then the Vdate games. If you took several shotgun shells full of Spider-Man's web formula and loaded them into a double-barrel, then blasted both barrels simultaneously at a wall four or five times? That is the kind of branching depth we're talking about. PLUS he weaves new content in among the old content, and I can't remember the last time I came across a game breaking bug.

Is production taking a long time? Absolutely, and if you've ever gotten a chance to peruse his Patreon post of what his typical programming is like, you will understand that it's for a god damn good reason.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
You can go to the mod section to find a way to help you ingame. Because HTML i can show click zones and effects.
Scripts exists ;)
The mod section on here? Because I don't see a thread for this game in the mod section.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The mod section on here? Because I don't see a thread for this game in the mod section.

I believe ikanruga was referring to this thread about the VirtualDate games. It has scripts that you can use to make your own mods, but sadly no mod has been made public so far:

dalc

May 11, 2017
The quality of this game cannot be understated. The level of depth of the choice paths is more complex then the Vdate games. If you took several shotgun shells full of Spider-Man's web formula and loaded them into a double-barrel, then blasted both barrels simultaneously at a wall four or five times? That is the kind of branching depth we're talking about. PLUS he weaves new content in among the old content, and I can't remember the last time I came across a game breaking bug.

Is production taking a long time? Absolutely, and if you've ever gotten a chance to peruse his Patreon post of what his typical programming is like, you will understand that it's for a god damn good reason.
And this is exactly why I stopped being interested the development of this game. I am not saying i'm resenting the long delay, I'm saying i'm resenting the long delay with little to no progression to the story. Adding new branches to a story is fine, IF you pick up where you left off. Having to replay old content just to add some (in my opinion) dispensable back story does not add depth, it adds tedium.
I loved this game when it was going forward, i played it avidly on every new release. Now ? meh, maybe I will give next release a go, along the road.

Reactions: supermanz95

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
And this is exactly why I stopped being interested the development of this game. I am not saying i'm resenting the long delay, I'm saying i'm resenting the long delay with little to no progression to the story. Adding new branches to a story is fine, IF you pick up where you left off. Having to replay old content just to add some (in my opinion) dispensable back story does not add depth, it adds tedium.
I loved this game when it was going forward, i played it avidly on every new release. Now ? meh, maybe I will give next release a go, along the road.
It's at the point where you need to wait for a few releases before getting back to it. Quite a few people love the bit of content update, God love those people, but I don't want to peruse a story I already know so well just to get a scene or two here and there. There are many games that get like this after awhile, so you aren't alone in this. I love the game, its a lot of fun, has depth, and good art. Sadly the releases, with enough content that I really want to play it, are few and far between.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Very true. Although I consider myself a huge fan of this game and waited so long for he latest version, I'm going to wait until the next update in April (hopefully) to play this.

You will need to actively search within the game for the recently added content. You will actually miss most of it in most play throughs since it only affects very specific routes.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Totally understandable. Wolf does tend to add content according to what is asked for (the Jasmine route particularly stands out in this) and tweek old content. This does make the game better, but all the observations made are more than fair.

Reactions: botc76

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I remember playing this game about 2 years ago and I come back to see he is still developing the first 'season'.

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I usuallly play the game when its completed or when abandonned. This game is in progress for long time....

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I usuallly play the game when its completed or when abandonned. This game is in progress for long time....
This game is going to take a few years to complete, so you have a long wait ahead of you. :)

There is very little chance of the game being abandoned, but it is just Wolfshadowe's hobby and he is very upfront about how little time he can (or wants to) work on it sometimes. By the time it is finally complete the graphics are going to be so dated, but I doubt we'll ever see another adult game with as much depth.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The main problem with updates are the number of paths that need to be updated, originally I loved the game for the replay value alone but with each update and the delays its sadly like an afterthought. Story is good, art is nice, but the updates are very far apart I pretty much forget everything going on.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Updates are currently scheduled every 3-6 months - depending on how much time Wolfschadowe is spending on them. Next update is expected in a month (so 4 months after the last one), because he took a break in January.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Updates are currently scheduled every 3-6 months - depending on how much time Wolfschadowe is spending on them. Next update is expected in a month (so 4 months after the last one), because he took a break in January.
The gap between other updates was much longer so who knows but at least he only charges by update

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
August release if we are lucky.

November release if we are unlucky.

And all following releases will need 8-11 months too.

Wolfashowe can be optimistic but he can work only so much every day and he sets a specific amount of content for each episode which simply cannot be done by him faster.

If he cuts the amount of content by half then he might release it faster but nothing seems to point to that.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes