HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TimeKeeper

Aug 5, 2016
Sounds a little like this one game they remade into a furry feast - took an arseload of time, then it kaboomed because the artist pissed off. Forgot the name, but they essentially recreated the game, too. If I understood that correctly... :(
I think you're talking about Breeding Season -> Cloud Meadow

Reactions: Cirro84

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
where are the save files located? and anyone know how to descramble bonus pics?

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
I read about the death in his family and it's of course a really good reason to put his work on hold for a while but the original release was september. This was pushed to november and in the end what was promised wasn't delivered, it was something else entirely but I don't mind at all. He said the original september update would be released in January, now it's "before summer". I'm just wondering if people won't just start forgetting about his game if he can't produce something before say april or may. 6 month in-between updates is a really long time even for a good game like he is making.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I read about the death in his family and it's of course a really good reason to put his work on hold for a while but the original release was september. This was pushed to november and in the end what was promised wasn't delivered, it was something else entirely but I don't mind at all. He said the original september update would be released in January, now it's "before summer". I'm just wondering if people won't just start forgetting about his game if he can't produce something before say april or may. 6 month in-between updates is a really long time even for a good game like he is making.
We cannot know what problems is having. The only things sure is that even if he is on Patreon he isn't the type that milk his patrons, they pledges only each release not each month.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Oh I'm not criticizing his work ethic or the value of his game, just pointing out that the repeated issues he has had over the last few releases can lose him lots of players and that it could be a good idea to release at least something, even if it's not game related but previews or non-spoiler images or maybe share what he is working on atm. I'm absolutely not saying he is a bad dev. or is milking his patreons.

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I think quality games will always find a playerbase. Maybe some of the old players will drop out, but new players will be picked up.
Don't forget that he went public with this project in 2013(!), check here: , with the first release in 2015 ( ). The public's interest in the project itself will wax and wane depending on activity, but that's different from interest in the product.

Reactions: Cirro84

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I think quality games will always find a playerbase. Maybe some of the old players will drop out, but new players will be picked up.
Don't forget that he went public with this project in 2013(!), check here: , with the first release in 2015 ( ). The public's interest in the project itself will wax and wane depending on activity, but that's different from interest in the product.
I think that the good thing of the new release is that there will be present all the girls, also the 3 extra, for this we will need for sure to begin a new play (probably for last time), so it's like a new beginning, if there was a good moment for a pause was certainly before this release.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
We cannot know what problems is having. The only things sure is that even if he is on Patreon he isn't the type that milk his patrons, they pledges only each release not each month.
Yep, this makes a big difference, he has no benefit in not working... others, they can be real lazy and still get there money, when this guy doesn't work, he doesn't get paid, so any delays, any personal problems are obviously legit.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
For some reason there is like nothing to this game unless I am a dumb mother fucker and dl'ed something wrong..

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
He never takes money on the Patreon unless there have been any updates and the games updates involve completed sections not ridiculous minor stuff.
His Patreon is easily the most honest one there is
All the content is readily available for free.
People just give though his Patreon to develop his games he has a pretty big team assembled now all who work for free. The game has been in development for a long time and he always comes through

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
speaks for itself
March Update (Not dead edition) and BTS 1

Ok, I admit, it's been too long since I posted here. Time to give an update here, and for the most part, I'll repeat what I posted on the forum at [HASHTAG]#p3389[/HASHTAG]
Episode 7 is adding content to some scenes regarding Azumi and Jasmine, and it is also adding new scenes. The new scenes occur on Wednesday which is, of course, before Thursday. What that means is that extra care is needed so that existing Thursday content doesn't break. So in chronological game order, here's the status. Note: Images also includes animation frames.
· Wednesday Night Strip Club (Added to scene for Azumi Inclusion):
  • Images - 119 (Done)
  • Pages - 104 (Done)
  • Status - Edits for Playtest notes.
· Wednesday Night Taxi (New Scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - ~100
  • Pages - 94
  • Status - Still images rendered, 1 animation remains.
· Wednesday Night Home (Added to scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - ~150+
  • Pages - ~150+
  • Status - about 50% rendered and storyboarded.
· Thursday Morning Coffee (Added to scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - 0
  • Pages - 4
  • Status - Planned (Dependent upon the above for the mini-recap on the second page of the scene)
· Thursday Office (Added to scene for Jasmine Inclusion)
  • Images - 68
  • Pages - 43
  • Status - Ready
· Thursday Afternoon Home (Added to scene for Jasmine Inclusion)
  • Images - ~4
  • Pages - ~20
  • Status - Not started.
· Thursday Evening Campus (Added to Scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - ~60
  • Pages - ~60
  • Status - Rendering is beginning this week.
· General Bugfixing (85 Bugtracker issues to work through) There has been a lot of great work from our artists over the past few weeks, and if it continues at the current pace, everything will be ready soon (tm) I'm pretty sure it won't be ready for March, but April is looking promising.
Now for the Behind the Scenes part. I thought I'd take a few posts over the next few weeks to describe the process for creating the game, and this is unique to Patreon. It won't be shared on the forum.
At the very highest level, the entire game is a general outline, and that general outline is complete. It includes all the scenes and a short paragraph for each scene about what happens in it. I'm not going to go into too much about that high-level outline. It makes sense to me, but it's "hen scratching" to anyone else. Basically, it creates a framework that the game hangs around. Additionally, I have character sketches, motivations and storylines for each character in the game. Every character has their own agenda, their own secret desires, and their own hidden desires that they themselves may not be fully aware of. All of this is noted down in MS Word files and outlines a story arc for every main character of the game, and even some of the more major supporting characters. That's all well and good, but it isn't useful for actually making the game.
To create the game, I then need to get it organized and fill out that framework with detail. The goal of BEW is to tell a good story, and have plenty of fun erotic content that enhances the story, and vice versa. Another goal is to have strong replay ability to the game. That's why the result will have nearly 80 unique endings. Many, of course will be somewhat similar, that's unavoidable. Each ending will be told through an epilogue, similar to the movie Animal House, or others. A four or five-page summary of the rest of thier lives. After all the choices in the game, do Brad and Emily get married? Happily and forever? Unhappily and short? Kids? Or Brad and Faith? Married? Mistress? Successful career? Homeless bum? These are the types of things that will be explained in the Epilogue for each of the nearly 80 "winning" paths in the game. Some will be fairy tale-ish, others will be very dark, and everything in-between.
So to start getting organized and put all of that into the game, I start with a program called Articy:Draft. In Articy I blocked out each of the three seasons and added a blurb about what happens in each season, like is shown in this image:
This high level view shows the Game Start, Season 1, with information about what happens from the outline, Season 2, Season 3 and the Game Over, return to menu. I can then drill down on Season 1 to see all the Days that are part of the season, as well as the bonus scenes that are associated with Season 1. This is shown in this image:
Here I can go into more detail about what happens during each day, and see the flow and progression of the main story points. All this information is still at a very high level, so we drill down into another level and go to Wednesday.
When we start looking at the level of a day, things begin to get more interesting. Now I can show the progression between all the scenes within a day. In the next image we can see how the game path progresses from the Intro, to the Office, then the choice of the Bar or the Strip Club, The breakout of the Strip Club to go Home, To the Diner to meet Natalie, or to take a Cab which is part of the Episode 7 content, and finally, for most scenes, ending up back at home for the expanded content that will be included in Episode 7.
Image for Wednesday:
Each of these scenes is color coded based on who's story is dominant for the scene. Dark Blue means that Brad's own story is dominant. Yellow means Emily's story is dominant. Orange, Red and Green are Faith, Natalie, and Azumi, respectively. There's more detail about what happens within the scene at this level and also an indication of all the characters that are involved in the scene. Each of these blocks will become a Visio file in the next step, where the scene planning is carried out further and I'll go into the actual scene creation in the next Behind The Scenes post.

Ok, I admit, it's been too long since I posted here. Time to give an update here, and for the most part, I'll repeat what I posted on the forum at [HASHTAG]#p3389[/HASHTAG]
Episode 7 is adding content to some scenes regarding Azumi and Jasmine, and it is also adding new scenes. The new scenes occur on Wednesday which is, of course, before Thursday. What that means is that extra care is needed so that existing Thursday content doesn't break. So in chronological game order, here's the status. Note: Images also includes animation frames.
· Wednesday Night Strip Club (Added to scene for Azumi Inclusion):
  • Images - 119 (Done)
  • Pages - 104 (Done)
  • Status - Edits for Playtest notes.
· Wednesday Night Taxi (New Scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - ~100
  • Pages - 94
  • Status - Still images rendered, 1 animation remains.
· Wednesday Night Home (Added to scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - ~150+
  • Pages - ~150+
  • Status - about 50% rendered and storyboarded.
· Thursday Morning Coffee (Added to scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - 0
  • Pages - 4
  • Status - Planned (Dependent upon the above for the mini-recap on the second page of the scene)
· Thursday Office (Added to scene for Jasmine Inclusion)
  • Images - 68
  • Pages - 43
  • Status - Ready
· Thursday Afternoon Home (Added to scene for Jasmine Inclusion)
  • Images - ~4
  • Pages - ~20
  • Status - Not started.
· Thursday Evening Campus (Added to Scene for Azumi Inclusion)
  • Images - ~60
  • Pages - ~60
  • Status - Rendering is beginning this week.
· General Bugfixing (85 Bugtracker issues to work through) There has been a lot of great work from our artists over the past few weeks, and if it continues at the current pace, everything will be ready soon (tm) I'm pretty sure it won't be ready for March, but April is looking promising.
Now for the Behind the Scenes part. I thought I'd take a few posts over the next few weeks to describe the process for creating the game, and this is unique to Patreon. It won't be shared on the forum.
At the very highest level, the entire game is a general outline, and that general outline is complete. It includes all the scenes and a short paragraph for each scene about what happens in it. I'm not going to go into too much about that high-level outline. It makes sense to me, but it's "hen scratching" to anyone else. Basically, it creates a framework that the game hangs around. Additionally, I have character sketches, motivations and storylines for each character in the game. Every character has their own agenda, their own secret desires, and their own hidden desires that they themselves may not be fully aware of. All of this is noted down in MS Word files and outlines a story arc for every main character of the game, and even some of the more major supporting characters. That's all well and good, but it isn't useful for actually making the game.
To create the game, I then need to get it organized and fill out that framework with detail. The goal of BEW is to tell a good story, and have plenty of fun erotic content that enhances the story, and vice versa. Another goal is to have strong replay ability to the game. That's why the result will have nearly 80 unique endings. Many, of course will be somewhat similar, that's unavoidable. Each ending will be told through an epilogue, similar to the movie Animal House, or others. A four or five-page summary of the rest of thier lives. After all the choices in the game, do Brad and Emily get married? Happily and forever? Unhappily and short? Kids? Or Brad and Faith? Married? Mistress? Successful career? Homeless bum? These are the types of things that will be explained in the Epilogue for each of the nearly 80 "winning" paths in the game. Some will be fairy tale-ish, others will be very dark, and everything in-between.
So to start getting organized and put all of that into the game, I start with a program called Articy:Draft. In Articy I blocked out each of the three seasons and added a blurb about what happens in each season, like is shown in this image:
This high level view shows the Game Start, Season 1, with information about what happens from the outline, Season 2, Season 3 and the Game Over, return to menu. I can then drill down on Season 1 to see all the Days that are part of the season, as well as the bonus scenes that are associated with Season 1. This is shown in this image:
Here I can go into more detail about what happens during each day, and see the flow and progression of the main story points. All this information is still at a very high level, so we drill down into another level and go to Wednesday.
When we start looking at the level of a day, things begin to get more interesting. Now I can show the progression between all the scenes within a day. In the next image we can see how the game path progresses from the Intro, to the Office, then the choice of the Bar or the Strip Club, The breakout of the Strip Club to go Home, To the Diner to meet Natalie, or to take a Cab which is part of the Episode 7 content, and finally, for most scenes, ending up back at home for the expanded content that will be included in Episode 7.
Image for Wednesday:
Each of these scenes is color coded based on who's story is dominant for the scene. Dark Blue means that Brad's own story is dominant. Yellow means Emily's story is dominant. Orange, Red and Green are Faith, Natalie, and Azumi, respectively. There's more detail about what happens within the scene at this level and also an indication of all the characters that are involved in the scene. Each of these blocks will become a Visio file in the next step, where the scene planning is carried out further and I'll go into the actual scene creation in the next Behind The Scenes post.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Either the guy had a very long streak of bad luck, or he just got burnt out from working on the game and took time off while giving excuses. Either way he doesn't take patreon money apparently, so keeping things transparent means people are happy and continue to follow him. All the updates to this game have been small-ish, I don't expect the next one to be any different even after almost a year.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Well as far as i know update should be coming out pretty soon, im talking weeks, thats from his last post on his forum.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Any news on the new release? I don't think I've seen it posted anywhere so probably not released yet?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes