Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
It was a possibility going to happen not guaranteed you this game he is making is being made payed out his own pocket so he said it possible it could happen but I asked him about it he is events preparing events for trail version meaning he trying give us a good experience with it so being patient is all we can do
Hu? He isnt getting supported ? He doesnt have subscribers? I would do it in a hearthbeat if he came back.

Hmmm, by any chance is the artist chinese? Becausein the next room NTR video i saw some chinese letters, if hes chinese chances are he might got noticed by the CCP

Last edited:

Elswyr

Jan 19, 2022
Hu? He isnt getting supported ? He doesnt have subscribers? I would do it in a hearthbeat if he came back.

Hmmm, by any chance is the artist chinese? Becausein the next room NTR video i saw some chinese letters, if hes chinese chances are he might got noticed by the CCP
You nonce, the Japanese use Chinese characters in the form of Kanji, too.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Knowing the internet i wouldn't be surprises if the dev was receiving death threaths from vanilla fags and idiot fans (demanding the game no matter what). It sadly happens a lot.
Yeah it might be a while before he says something again but it’s good to know he is okay

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so the dev seems to be posting about something else? hopefully this isnt a situation where they abandoned the work without saying anything

Reactions: Animefan_09

Saltimaweapon

Mar 19, 2019
The retweet should be right under the pinned message. they also have a new like from September 24th. I honestly thought the retweet may have been automated and they were still MIA but with a new like they must be doing... something.

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote