Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
He's still answering comments on his last Black Rune related post on ci-en and seems generally positive towards completing both BR and the simulation game but he disappeared from twitter. Let's hope that means he's still focused on working and is maybe taking a break from constant updating and missing deadlines - that has to be frustrating for him too. it would be such a shame for this project to just get abandoned.

Reactions: yeeters132

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
He's still answering comments on his last Black Rune related post on ci-en and seems generally positive towards completing both BR and the simulation game but he disappeared from twitter. Let's hope that means he's still focused on working and is maybe taking a break from constant updating and missing deadlines - that has to be frustrating for him too. it would be such a shame for this project to just get abandoned.
His last answer is from 5th of july... that's 1 and a half months ago, I think he just completely went under the rugs

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: yeeters132

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I don't care if this drops in 2027, as long as dude keeps this quality up and keeps working on it I'm content
That's nice and fine and all that. But not informing us his status, is the same as calling his projects "Abandoned" even if he doesn't consider it so. I remind you that he has a Twitter, Pixiv, DLSite and Ci-EN. Unless he personally stated his Project/s will be released when he wants to or when he gets time and NOT giving us a Release Date, then i won't have any complaints. But he has been VERY silent for a long ass time now.

But he gave us Release Dates several times now and none of those times was anything released, even a Demo, Alpha or Beta for that matter.

I will remind you that his Ci-EN Site said this of his Progress Status since 2022/04/17 18:30
Map ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯ 70%→90%
Illustration ▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯ 30%→45%
System ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ 50%→70%
Text ▮ ▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯ 10% → 40%

So don't forget that since this period of time that has passed, his Project is either finished and he wanted to add more, or something far more extreme happened. If we are to be optimistic and not lay the blame on the Creator. But then he tried making a Side-Project...like Technobrake. And to my memory, he didn't state WHY he decided that. Correct me if there is proof of his statement otherwise, for i see not on his Twitter.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That's nice and fine and all that. But not informing us his status, is the same as calling his projects "Abandoned" even if he doesn't consider it so. I remind you that he has a Twitter, Pixiv, DLSite and Ci-EN. Unless he personally stated his Project/s will be released when he wants to or when he gets time and NOT giving us a Release Date, then i won't have any complaints. But he has been VERY silent for a long ass time now.

But he gave us Release Dates several times now and none of those times was anything released, even a Demo, Alpha or Beta for that matter.

I will remind you that his Ci-EN Site said this of his Progress Status since 2022/04/17 18:30
Map ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯ 70%→90%

So don't forget that since this period of time that has passed, his Project is either finished and he wanted to add more, or something far more extreme happened. If we are to be optimistic and not lay the blame on the Creator. But then he tried making a Side-Project...like Technobrake. And to my memory, he didn't state WHY he decided that. Correct me if there is proof of his statement otherwise, for i see not on his Twitter.
My guess would be bugs that he got frustrated with fixing. But I agree he just needs to say, "hey, sorry ive hit a bit of a road block, and I need to do something else to clear my head".

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018

Map ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯ 70%→90%

The status progress you mencioned its not the game its the alpha of the game, so all the "work" he doing was a simple alpha, in two years I follow the dev I still dont know the main story of the game, only the mc goes to a wizzard college and thats all.
The problem if not missing dates, its the lack of real progress and every tweet he posted make me think hes more working in adding every side events and off characters that flow in his mind than focus in finish the core of the game .
Look Takeda Hiromitsu and BBP, we only have a alpha of his game posted 3 years ago but we know he clearly working in the game because the update of information he posting in his social networks and even streaming painting

Reactions: Kazaim

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The status progress you mencioned its not the game its the alpha of the game, so all the "work" he doing was a simple alpha, in two years I follow the dev I still dont know the main story of the game, only the mc goes to a wizzard college and thats all.
The problem if not missing dates, its the lack of real progress and every tweet he posted make me think hes more working in adding every side events and off characters that flow in his mind than focus in finish the core of the game .
Look Takeda Hiromitsu and BBP, we only have a alpha of his game posted 3 years ago but we know he clearly working in the game because the update of information he posting in his social networks and even streaming painting
Yea, its the side projects I think that annoy people the most. At least for me thats what aggravates me the most. Its like seeing Patrick Rothfuss or George RR Martin working on anything but the finishing of their ongoing series. Fuckin pisses me off, lol. Finish it you sons of bitches!

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Yea, its the side projects I think that annoy people the most. At least for me thats what aggravates me the most. Its like seeing Patrick Rothfuss or George RR Martin working on anything but the finishing of their ongoing series. Fuckin pisses me off, lol. Finish it you sons of bitches!
Working in side projects could work to avoid the tunnel vision and burned out but only if you know 100% what your doing and have a clearly vision of your core project like Impy who develop two games at the same time. But it's pretty rare to work and usually you end burned faster with not even accomplished something remarkable.

Reactions: LordFrz

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Perhaps. But even so, it would be nice to get some kind of Updates. It has been a while at his Twitter for sure. That's all i ask for, and nothing really else. Just a "Hey. I'm still alive, working and aware of my Followers/Fans/Customers" and such.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Perhaps. But even so, it would be nice to get some kind of Updates. It has been a while at his Twitter for sure. That's all i ask for, and nothing really else. Just a "Hey. I'm still alive, working and aware of my Followers/Fans/Customers" and such.
Way too many devs that just disappear without notice for months/years or even forever... I wouldn't trust that he's coming back but it would be a pleasent surprise, there is always the possibility that something happened to him/people around him or even some worse things that keep him from working on the game...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote