Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does the game have a demo? Can't remember if a demo has dropped or even been announced

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Does the game have a demo? Can't remember if a demo has dropped or even been announced
I believe the Unity game thats being developed as a side project is suppose to release sometime in mid-July. There might be a demo of it somwhere since an earlier post had a screenshot saying there was gonna be a demo of it last June.

As for the main game this thread was made for, no word on when the demo will be released, although I believe an earlier post said it was slated to at least be within this year. No clue on when the full release will be, so strap in.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
go cry somewhere else, you're not even funding the dev rofl.
He is paying out his own pocket honestly this game is not only one taking the longest to make I’m going post when something happens but I am hoping we will get something a good game takes a long a game made in one year is fun but not a lot’s fun

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
He is paying out his own pocket honestly this game is not only one taking the longest to make I’m going post when something happens but I am hoping we will get something a good game takes a long a game made in one year is fun but not a lot’s fun
Dev already announced somewhere mid-july and it's not even mid-july yet and people are already crying about it. If they really want to speed things up, they should contact the dev and offer donations. Entitled annoying children always crying about something here in this site.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Dev already announced somewhere mid-july and it's not even mid-july yet and people are already crying about it. If they really want to speed things up, they should contact the dev and offer donations. Entitled annoying children always crying about something here in this site.
This proof it exists
Anyway ways not first game I’ve waited for this one of top ten games I want to play

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Top ten games I want play that exist and don’t exist yet
1. Final Fantasy 16
2.Spider man 2
3.Kingdom Hearts 4
4. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
5. Black Rune NTR rpg
6. Nanako's Breasts - Seeding Summer Vacation on Miyajima
7. Biscaria's Curse Book Ntr
8. NTR Knight
9. Black wu Kong
10. .Hack game
These are games I want to play so badly but I’m just going to have to wait

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Sorry for break your dreams again or in the case the dev:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote