Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
We talking about that Short Game he was making, with the Onee-San looking lady sitting right next to a Piano? I didn't notice any Game other than Black Rune still just sitting there at TBC. I must have missed it.
No, he made another one that was similar looking. Unless that's it that he unpublished to clean up. Was a different girl. Wish I still had it so I could see the name. Unless I'm just going crazy, but I swear he had another game on his ci-en.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
No, he made another one that was similar looking. Unless that's it that he unpublished to clean up. Was a different girl. Wish I still had it so I could see the name. Unless I'm just going crazy, but I swear he had another game on his ci-en.
Never knew of it, or seen OR heard of it. This is a first for me. Oh well. Thanks for informing me!

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
We talking about that Short Game he was making, with the Onee-San looking lady sitting right next to a Piano? I didn't notice any Game other than Black Rune still just sitting there at TBC. I must have missed it.
so still no updates from the guy? i just hope that hes alive somewhere

Reactions: Kazaim

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
theres been no update from the dev since may 2023 right? we call this abandoned or nah?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
theres been no update from the dev since may 2023 right? we call this abandoned or nah?
Too soon to tell, also i think there was some activity (twitter, reposts and replies) later like in june or even august?.

Either way i have seen bigger acts of necromancy (cough*the curse of pleasure*cough) so lets not lose hope xD

CiberH

Formerly 'CiberHodei'
Mar 4, 2018
Happy to see people still hoping this guy comes back. Was really foward to Black Rune but he definetely tried to do too much for his first game. Really hope he comes back someday

Reactions: Kabokle and d183

yume11

Nov 12, 2020
Too soon to tell, also i think there was some activity (twitter, reposts and replies) later like in june or even august?.

Either way i have seen bigger acts of necromancy (cough*the curse of pleasure*cough) so lets not lose hope xD
CoP was never abandoned or dead, the dev kept working on it and only showed progress on discord. People here just didn’t bother and assumed it was, only reason was bc they didn’t see an update for like 2 yrs. But hey, at least he wasn't a Dr. Bones

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote