Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ok so what happened with this dev? did they just drop black rune? i remember seeing them post about what seems to be another game and now nothing?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
ok so what happened with this dev? did they just drop black rune? i remember seeing them post about what seems to be another game and now nothing?
My guess would be they got a bit burnt out and switched to a simpler game. And then is taking a break. Butt going dark about it is a worry, so who knows if they will come back.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Welcome to the club! There are people waiting for Naunau to come back and at this point we don't even know if he's alive anymore. Shit's tough.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
any news?
No new updates as far as I can tell. Last post about the game was from back in June, which just said "Progress is in progress, but please wait a little longer... I will do my best" — followed by a scattered assortment of retweets up to July, and then dead silence other than liking a single tweet on September 25th. Not a peep since.

Reactions: duckthedoctor

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
All i can say...is just keep this on Watch list. Just in case someone breaks the good news. Pay attention to his Twitter, DLSite and Ci-En every week or month.

Other than that. This can be considered "dead", considering the silence for long periods of time. Communication is key to hold interest. PastaSkii is either dead or something else happened. He was VERY active until he seemingly was close with his Side-project to be within finish range.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He no doubt got a bunch of hate DMs and had to disappear for a bitt. Hopefully, he comes back.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote